Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Kevmajor,

MAN-MAH-MAN (TOM2608/9) should be operated by Boeing 737-800. Seating is personal preference. All seats, other than extra legroom, ofer the same basic facilities so is just whether you prefer to be at the front or back, by the window or isle. The only ones I'd say avoid are the rows close to toilets to avoid distubance. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hello,
Would you be able to tell me what aircraft type will be operating the TOM890 LGW-AYT on 25/7?
Thanks!
brewerdave wrote:
Today's Manchester to Cancun flight was TOM196 (G-OOBL) -Was there ever a TOM162???

That was for a poster who wanted answers about a flight in 2009. if its wrong , its
wrong lol
Grahamy, now that you've edited one of your earlier posts about this you've confused the situation even more!

SM
SMa wrote:
Grahamy, now that you've edited one of your earlier posts about this you've confused the situation even more!

SM

Actually I think it now makes more sense -at least to me it does :rofl
...having said that,the OP asking for info. re the flight in 2009 hasn't logged in since!
jqjjq,

LGW-AYT-LGW (TOM890/1) should be operated by Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Hi Darren

BHX-MBJ 26 April - 10 May TOM796/TOM797. Please can you tell me which aircraft type (ex FCA or ex TOM) is due to operate these flights. I've heard they've not got a premium cabin, but was wondering if perhaps the aircraft had changed from ex FCA to ex TOM?
Sunaddict,

It's an ex-FCA as far as I'm aware although any aircraft changes since the schedule was put together, I'll not be aware of.

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
Sunaddict,

It's an ex-FCA as far as I'm aware although any aircraft changes since the schedule was put together, I'll not be aware of.

Darren

Thank you Darren. Very helpful - as usual :cheers
I have just returned from Majorca with Thomson and a nigerly problem came along. I always pay to choose my seat as I like to look out of the window away from the wing. Told I could now go online and choose my seat, opened up the seating plan that shows where the wing is and moved us well away. When we borded the plane there are our seat numbers in the middle of the wing. My conclusion was that the seating plan was for a differant plane that we were on . Over there I mentioned it to the rep and he said I can sort that for your trip home, we were told all sorted just turn up and they will put us in differant seats at check in,at checkin they tried to put us in our original seats ,so *od all done by him,but luckily there was a Thompson lady with good Spanish that sorted it. Probably some one that had not paid for reserving a seat had a great view going over there !!, miner rant over and got of my chest

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
shrimper,

Which seat did you choose for your outbound flight? If you don't want to be over the wing, you're best choosing a row towards the front or rear of the aircraft and staying well clear of middle numbers.

Darren
I choose one half way between the wing and the back, I dont know but my guese would be the seating plan they gave me was a 737 and the plane we got was a757
BEfreeTODAY wrote:
TOM162 was delayed by an aircraft with technical problems that were previously 'fixed' the day before. The replacement. needed extra crew i do believe and also had some technical
Issues

Hi, do you know what the 'technical problems' were on this flight?

Cubatony
Hi Darren,

We are flying from LGW-TFS-LGW on 9/4/13 and 16/4/13, TOM4252 and TOM4253.
Please can you tell me which plane is used for these flights,
Thanks a lot
HB
Harry Boat,

LGW-TFS-LGW (TOM4252/3) are operated by Boeing 737-800.

Darren
Hi Darren

We are flying to Zante on 30/07/13 from East Midlands, TOM7222, Could you tell me please what sort of aircraft we will be flying on?

Many Thanks

Matt1804
matt1804,

EMA-ZTH-EMA (TOM7222/3) are operated by Boeing 737-800.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.