Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Sunaddict,

fuselage widths are as follows;

Boeing 787-8: fuselage width 5.74m, cabin width 5.49m (typical 2-3-2 in Y+, 3-3-3 in Y)
Boeing 767-300/ER: fuselage width 5.03m, cabin width 4.7m (typical 2-3-2 in Y+, 2-3-2 or 2-4-2 in Y)
Airbus A330-200: fuselage width 5.64m, cabin width 5.28m (typical 2-3-2 in Y+, 3-3-3 in Y)

Darren
ukbill,

The figures I mention in my post to cpclarkes are for the premium cabin, not the economy cabin. Seat widths in economy should also be near as makes no difference the same.

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
Sunaddict,

fuselage widths are as follows;

Boeing 787-8: fuselage width 5.74m, cabin width 5.49m (typical 2-3-2 in Y+, 3-3-3 in Y)
Boeing 767-300/ER: fuselage width 5.03m, cabin width 4.7m (typical 2-3-2 in Y+, 2-3-2 or 2-4-2 in Y)
Airbus A330-200: fuselage width 5.64m, cabin width 5.28m (typical 2-3-2 in Y+, 3-3-3 in Y)

Darren

:cheers
thank you all for Your replies glad it caused some comments from You all , all i wanted was the seat width but learned so much more thank You
Hi Darren,

I know its probably too early to tell, but I was wondering if you knew which 787 would be flying from Manchester, will it be G-TUIA, B, C or D.

Thanks,

Chris.
Hi Darren

Is there any reference that I can use to establish which configuration is on each reg. E.G. Which config variation is OBYH?

Thanks
Hi Darren,
Do you know what aircraft is operating the Manchester to Enfidha route (27th June). TOM 464 / TOM 465.

We booked months ago but only recently found out the flight numbers (TBA before that), and now I find the flight times have also moved slightly.

Apreciate your help as always

K
chriskim wrote:
Hi Darren,

I know its probably too early to tell, but I was wondering if you knew which 787 would be flying from Manchester, will it be G-TUIA, B, C or D.

Thanks,

Chris.

The simple answer is, all of them. Aircraft aren't assigned to an airport, they are rotated pretty much weekly so all will be operating from the various airports. It makes little difference in any case as all the aircraft are the same.

Darren
KazR,

MAN-NBE-MAN (TOM464/5) are operated by Boeing 737-800. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our what Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Jetlagged,

They should be as follows:

G-DBLA: Long haul (lease extended to cover for delayed 787-8 until 7th July)
G-PJLO: Long haul (lease extended to cover for delayed 787-8 until 7th July)
G-OOBM: Long haul
G-OOBL: Long haul
G-OOBK: Long haul
G-OBYF: Short haul
G-OBYG: Long haul
G-OBYH: Short haul
OO-TUC: Short haul
SE-RFS: Short haul

G-TUIA - due delivery end May 2013

Darren
Thanks for that Darren but I'm sorry that wasn't what I was looking for, e.g. V1, V2, V3 & V4 per seatplans.com. My fault and I should have made my question more clear.

What I had in mind was the specific seating configs for each of the 767-300ER. According to Seatplans.com there are ex First Choice and Thomson a/c and they come in 4 variants.

Hope you can help or point me in the right direction.
Jetlagged,

All that information is on our What Aircraft? guide (link below) with seat plans. The exception is the Jetairfly (OO-TUC I beleive) aircraft that's on lease to free a short haul aircraft for long haul ops while the 787's arrive to take over in July. That's slightly different but I don't have a seat plan for that one. It's a hybrid between the long and short haul ex-TOM's

Darren
Thanks Darren. I did have a look on there but must have missed it. Sorry to have troubled you.
It is close to time to choose seats but in the what aircraft 787 seat plan there anrent any seat numbers or rows is there a better plan anywhere showing numbers and rows ?
cpclarkes,

The one I provided on our What Aircraft? guide is the only one I've seen.

Darren
Hi there,

Does anyone know what short/medium haul routes the 787 will be operating for crew familiarisation?

Cheers
deals1982,

They haven't been announced as yet and probably won't be as they might change, no promises made. Expect them to be selected flights to the Canaries (Tenerife / Gran Canaria), Balearics (Menorca / Majorca), possibly Greek Islands and Turkey, from Gatwick and Manchester between 1st week June and 7th July. They'll be used on routes scheduled to be operated by Boeing 767-300/ER (as above).

Darren
Hi,
We are travelling gatwick to enfidia TOM 612/613, please can you tell me which aircraft this is and where the extra legroom seats are?
Many thanks
Laura :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.