Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi Darren :) ,

Can you tell me what aircraft I'll be travelling to Egypt on:-

Man-Hurghada 26th August 2013 TOM532 and returning on 9th September 2013 on TOM533

Many Thanks
Dawn
Nickymouse,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-HRG-MAN (TOM532/3) are operated by Boeing 757-200. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (Link below).

Darren
Thankyou and Thanks for the wealth of info you provide on these boards, it's very much appreciated :tup
I am flying Manchester - Reus on June 22nd TOM2632 / TOM2633

I presume this is a 757?
jayok,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-REU-MAN (TOM2632/3) are operated by Boeing 757-200. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Thank you, reading all the detail now
Hi Dazbo,

We have paid for extra legroom seats on our flight to Tunisia and the seating plan has just opened at it appears to be a 767-300 aircraft, I can't seem to find out if any of these seats don't either have recline etc, it will allow me to book row 2 a/b or g/h, row 17 a/b or g/h, row 34 a/b or 35 g/h, in your opinion which of these are the best or do you have a link so I can see.
Many thanks
Laura :cheers
lklaura,

All the seats mentioned have recline, but a fixed arm rest. There isn't a best seat amongst them, it's personal preference. What I or others may prefer, you may not. All have the same basic facilities so it doesn't make a lot of differece to be honest. There's a seat plan as well as other information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). It's the short haul / 328 seat aircraft.

Darren
Hi Darren, I reserved our seats today online with thomson flight tom414/5 bhx to dlm.
Aircraft is a 757/200 as you had already told me, but i have a question..
The 757s have had 2 rows removed at the front to make way for 3 rows of extra legroom seats, Does this mean that there will now be 9 rows instead of 11 in the forward cabin?
I was going to choose row 9 and 10 for my family but after considering this i thought we may be seperated by a bulkhead. So i went for rows 6 and 7 to be safe.
Also, from what im reading will i now get 30 inches instead of 28 in rows 6 and 7?
Extra 2 inches would make a big difference for me as im 6'1"
Chrisweaving,

There has been a row taken out of the forward and centre cabin. Details are on our What Aircraft? guide.

Darren
Hello,

Quick question for a family member do you know if its an Ex-TOM or Ex-FCa 767 operating flights

TOM174/5

Manchester to Cancun on 22nd July Returning 5th August.

Thanks

Z.J.C
z.j.c,

MAN-CUN-MAN (TOM174/5) are operated by ex-FCA Boeing 767-300/ER.

Darren
Hi Darren,

Thanks for confirming I thought as much the travel agents told my family the seating plan was 3-4-3!

Z.J.C
Hi Darren,

In regards to what I asked yesterday my family have been allocated seats based on a 2-4-2 seating plan.

Is there any chance the schedules have changed since your information was updated?

Thanks

Z.J.C
z.j.c,

More than likely. That flight wasn't scheduled to be a 787-8 flight so was originally allocated an ex-FCA. With all the flight changes to cover, there's been a lot of booking changes and consequently aircraft.

Darren
Hi Darren,

thanks for confirming wanted to double check they had a lot of trouble with Thomson messing up there booking so I wanted to check it was right for them.

Z.J.C
Thomson Airways should receive their first Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner (G-TUIA) on 31st May 2013. It's expected to land in Manchester on delivery at 0535 and commence short haul flights a few days later. G-GUIB, the second aircraft is due on Sunday 2nd June and will be operating from LGW before heading to Glasgow.

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
Thomson Airways should receive their first Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner (G-TUIA) on 31st May 2013. It's expected to land in Manchester on delivery and commence short haul flights a few days later.

Darren

And hopefully Dazbo can use all his powers of persuasion (or tell me who I could bribe) and get it sent over to Lanzarote on 6th June to bring us back to Manchester. I am more than happy to "test" it out fully for the long haul passengers !! :tup
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
Thomson Airways should receive their first Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner (G-TUIA) on 31st May 2013. It's expected to land in Manchester on delivery and commence short haul flights a few days later.

Darren

Any ideas of routes they will be on yet?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.