Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi,

Can you please tell me the rows (premium and economy) which have NO windows and other detrimental things like NO recline, etc, on the flights for MAN-CUN-MAN, which I believe are the ex-FCA B767-300ER v2 (258 seats), the ex-TOM B767-300ER v3 (283 seats) and the Dreamliner.

I've been told previously that I'm on the ex-TOM B767-300ER v3 (283 seats) (and if that's changed can someone confirm this please) - flying out 26/8 TOM174 and returning 6/9 TOM195, but I'm interested to know this for all 3 planes on that Manchester/Cancun route for future reference.

Apologies if I've asked this before, but I don't know how to find a summary of all my old posts - does anyone know how to do this please?? I've tried clicking on "View your posts" at the top but it doesn't take me to my individual posts.

Thanks,

Caroline.
cagzy,

Boeing 767-300/ER: All seats in premium on the ex-TOM have a window, only row 9 on the ex-FCA doesn't. Rows 14 (partial view), 15, 17 and 40 on the ex-FCA in economy don't have a window. Approximaely rows 10, 17 (partial view), 18, 20 and 46 on the ex-TOM don't have a window in economy.

MAN-CUN-MAN (TOM174/195) are operated by ex-TOM Boeing 767-300/ER.

Darren
Thank you Darren, I've made a note :)
Wow! That was some detailed reply to cagzy. More simply, is the Tom078/079 LGW/AUA 31 May and 14 Jun ex TOM or ex FCA please?
Jetlagged,

LGW-AUA-LGW (TOM078/9) are operated by former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER.

Darren
That was quick. Thanks very much Darren.
Flying to Corfu from Birmingham TOM7568 on 28 June. What type of plane will this be and does it have the extra legroom seats or just exit seats? . If extra legroom does anyone know how many rows? Thanks. Caroline.
caroline davis,

BHX-CFU-BHX (TOM7568/9) are operated by Boeing 757-200. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below) including a seat plan with extra legroom seats indicated (located on exit rows). You'll have to enquire with the airline with regards to availability.

Darren
Can you confirm if TOM642 Edinburgh to Sanford is Ex FCA and are you able to check how many seats are still available on Wed 10/7/13. Thanks,
twinboysmum,

EDI-SFB-EDI (TOM642/3) are operated by ex-FCA 763's as far as I'm aware. I'll be able to confirm it closer to the time as the flights don't commence until 3rd July. We can't comment on seat availability, reasons here. It's fair to say the flight will be pretty much full though given the time of year and destination.

Darren
Thomson Airways has indicated from 21st June, they'll be operating the Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner on selected short and mid haul routes in preparation for entering long haul service on 8th July.

The flights planned so far are as follows;

21st June:
Gatwick - Mahon (Menorca): TOM4536/7
Gatwick - Mahon (Menorca): TOM4554/5

22nd June:
Gatwick - Palma (Majorca): TOM4600/1
Gatwick - Rhodes: TOM4660/1

23rd June
Gatwick - Heraklion (Crete): TOM4706/7
Gatwick - Enfidha (Tunisia): TOM 612/3

24th June
Gatwick - Dalaman (Turkey): TOM408/9

I'll post more when I get them.

Darren
We are possibly flying to Barbados from Manchester in December 2013 on a P&O Charter.

Does anyone know if this is likely to be on the new dreamliner or 767 as I understand P&O Charter full aircraft for passengers joining a cruise?

Will all of the long haul 767 be replaced with dream liners by then?
kk70,

Please quote flight numbers when requesting aircraft information. There are often several flights. This ensures we get the correct information for you. The Friday MAN-BGI-MAN (TOM116/7) should be a Boeing 787-8. Is this the flight you're looking at or the sunday charter? That's possibly a 787-8 too. There should be 3 787-8's in service by December 2013, the others delivered through 2014.

Darren
Hello Darren, this has probably been asked 100 times but we have paid for seats together for our Thomson flight in august, when and how do we book the seats???
Thanks
Tracy1971,

90 days before your departure date but it's worth checking a day or two before as seat plans are sometimes released before the 90 days, sometimes after.

Darren
Thanks for your speedy reply Darren, how do I do this?
:que
Tracy1971,

Enter your booking reference etc here. It shouldn't be long before it'll be open for your flight, it might already be depending on when in August you fly. I'll be able to do mine around 23rd June, can't wait!!

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.