Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Mr Who,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-LCA-MAN (TOM2700/1) are operated by Boeing 767-300/ER (short haul). It sounds like it'll be the Tuifly Nordic as the Jetairfly should be returned by then as the 787's will be in service. Things are in constant change this summer due to the 787 delays but I'm sure they'll sort you out if you call back in a couple of weeks once the aircraft is known.

Darren
Hi Darren

Flying LBA-NBE-LBA on 7th July and have noticed that Thomson are using C-FLZR leased from Sunwings on this flight. I've pre booked seats 16A & B extra legroom seats. I'm assuming that it's same configuration with 189 seats? Also would I be right in assuming this aircraft doesn't have the new sky interior?

Wayne
It's actually a Thomson 737, operated by Sunwing and their pilots. So yes same configuration as Thomsons other 737's.

No it doesn't have the sky interior.
TerrierMcD,

LBA-NBE-LBA (TOM802/3) are operated by Boeing 737-800 (Thomson Airways). C-FLZR is ex G-FDZR of Thomson Airways so it in exactly the same configuration as all the other 73H's in the TOM fleet, ie 189Y. As it's slightly older, it doesn't have the sky interior. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below) including a seat plan. Row 16 is an overwing exit / extra legroom row.

Darren
OK thanks to both of you. Was looking forward to seeing the sky interior. Maybe get lucky and they will change aircraft allocation in July Haha

Wayne
You do like repeating what I've said don't you Darren? It's not the first time and its quite annoying and off putting... People come here for help, maybe it's best not to drive sources of knowledge and assistance away from this site?
We fly on Tom 194/5 to Cancun on May 24th.

From where is this flight inbound from please prior to the said flight number to Cancun ?
Hello we fly from Bristol on the 20 of June on flight Thomson
At 07:25 I know it's a 767 but was wondering what configuration the plane is in. Also wondering what the tech stop at Manchester is and how long it takes thanks
c8artOn

please supply flight numbers when asking questions
C8art0n,

As Wizard mentioned, please supply all your flight details when requesting aircraft information. There are often several flights so we need all your details in order to get the correct information for you. I assume it's a long haul destination you're flying to? Cancun (TOM374/5)? Flights are operated by former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). These's a technical stop (for fuel) outbound via Manchester that takes approximately 45minutes to an hour. This is due to the runway at Bristol not being long enough to allow the aircraft to take off fully fuelled for the flight.

Darren
Hello thanks for the reply sorry I thought I typed the flight number yea the flight is tom374 to cancun thanks for all your info
BY-TOM-AMM-FCA wrote:
You do like repeating what I've said don't you Darren? It's not the first time and its quite annoying and off putting... People come here for help, maybe it's best not to drive sources of knowledge and assistance away from this site?

Here here
BEfreeTODAY wrote:
BY-TOM-AMM-FCA wrote:

Here here

Or have arguments about it in public?

SM
Whomenever,

The aircraft operating TOM194/5 should be coming in from Montego Bay (TOM162/3).

Darren
Hi Darren, thinking of having a late break in Corfu this year. Looking at flight from Cardiff,TOM6506/7,on Friday 13th Sept. They are advertising extra legroom seats (34") as well as extra space seats -does this mean that its one of the altered 757s doing this flight??
brewerdave,

CWL-CFU-CWL (TOM6506/7) are indeed operated by Boeing 757-200. If those seats are being advertised, it would sseem to be a lower density aircraft.

Darren
Hi Darren,

Have you any more updates on the Dreamliner?
I saw the list of Gatwick flights for the Dreamliner but have heard the Dreamliner is coming to Manchester on 31st may? I am flying on 31st may to Antalya on flight TOM436-do you know what aircraft this will be?

Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.