Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Thanks Darren -makes a big difference for me having 34" even on a "short" flight!
Hi,
I was previously told that my flight in the summer - TOM512 and 437 would both be operated by 767's (SH). I just wanted to check this was still the same as TOM 437 has been going out on a 757 the last couple of weeks.
Its getting to the time of booking our seats now and we have booked extra space - if on the 757, what rows are the extra space seats now on??

Many thanks ;)
pallan,

What are your dates of travel? Aircraft types sometimes change over the course of the season between quieter and busier periods. MAN-AYT-MAN (TOM436/7) is listed on the schedule as a Boeing 767-300/ER. Extra legroom seats are shown on the seat plans linked from our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi, we are departing on 20th August and coming back on 30th August

Thanks
pallan,

It's showing as a 763 on your dates of travel. It could of course have changed since I was given the aircraft schedule.

Darren
Hi can anybody assist I am flying out on the 24th May from LGW to MBJ aboard Thomson Airlines flight TOM094, I have booked premium economy seats 3C, D and E and return aboard TOM 095 in seats 1C, D and E on the 8th June, does anybody know the configuration and type of this plane and are the seats I have chosen ok, none of us are over 5' 9 thank you in advance
Toonarmy71,

Welcome onboard :tup
LGW-MBJ-LGW (TOM094/5) are operated by former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below), including aircraft and cabin photos, seat plans, IFE information etc. Seating is personaly preference. The ones you've chosen are as good as any others.

Darren
Hi Darren,

We fly on 31st may for 2 weeks :)
Lilymay,

Welcome onboard :tup
Sorry, I must have missed your orginal post with it being on the previous page. I posted a list of short haul flights being operated by the Boeing 787-8 here. These are the only ones I know of at the moment and won't be until 21st June. LGW-AYT-LGW (TOM436/7) are scheduled to be operated by Boeing 757-200 on your dates of travel.

Darren
Does anybody know what reg could be operating tom 092 to cancun tomorrow morning at 09:25 from gatwick?
noooooobs,

Expect G-DBLA, but of course it can change.

Darren
Thanks darren,

Where does it come in from do you know? Or does it stay at gatwick overnight?

James

Edit just seen, its coming in from orlando.

noooooobs,

It's inbound as TOM071 from Sanford.

Darren
Hello . Pls can you tell me what aircraft we'll be on.
8th July Man to SSH TOM836
18th July SSH to MAN TOM573

Praying for new 737 with fancy interior :-)

Thanks in advance.
strid,

MAN-SSH-MAN (TOM836/573) are operated by Boeing 757-200 / Boeing 737-800 respectively.

Darren
hi, can anyone advise please.
due to fly TOM2468. man-ace. just phoned to choose seats and have been told its a 76 but couldnt tell me if its a 767 only that its a 2-4-2 seat plan. i have booked row 9 and have been told that its a window seat is that correct? assuming this is a 767 is the legroom the same as a 757 or more spacious like the long haul 767.
jhe,

MAN-ACE-MAN (TOM2468/9) are operated by Boeing 767-300/ER (328Y / short haul). You'll find extensive aircraft information including seat plans on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). Row 9 has a window.

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
jhe,

MAN-ACE-MAN (TOM2468/9) are operated by Boeing 767-300/ER (328Y / short haul). You'll find extensive aircraft information including seat plans on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). Row 9 has a window.

Darren

thank you darren. much appreciated
For those interested, the delivery schedule for the first 3 Boeing 787-8 Dreamliners is;

G-TUIA: delivered to Manchester on 31st May 2013 at 1100
G-TUIB: delivered to Manchester on 1st June 2013 at 0650
G-TUIC: delivered to Manchester on 14th June 2013 at 0650

The first revenue flight will be on 21st June 2013 from Gatwick to Menorca and return. Further details and other flights are listed here.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.