Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
There is only 1 short haul flight that the 787 operates short haul next summer and that is TOM790/1 GLA-SSH
BEfreeTODAY wrote:
TOM162 was delayed by an aircraft with technical problems that were previously 'fixed' the day before. The replacement. needed extra crew i do believe and also had some technical
Issues

Hi,

Is there any chance you can you elaborate on the 'technical problem'? I wrote to Thomson in February to try and find out and their reply today stated nothing more than a 'technical problem'.

Regards

Tony
Thanks for the link love the photos of the Premium Cabin! Been wanting a good look for a while!

Looks very nice, what do you recon personally to Premium Club is the IFe coming out of the arm a good idea?
Hi

I'm flying Manchester to Paphos on TOM 2730/2731 and wanted to know which aircraft I would be on? Also, I need to select a seat online but I am not sure which are window seats? Any info you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Rachel88,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-PFO-MAN (TOM2730/1) are operated by Boeing 767-300/ER (328Y / short haul). You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below) including a link to a seat plan. Seats A and H are window seats. Not all rows have a window however. If you avoid rows 12, 16-19, the rest have windows.

Darren
Hi
Please can you tell me, on the 757s with the new extra legroom rows, which rows are they?
I know 'What Aircraft' says they are the first 3 rows, which makes sense, but read elsewhere that Thomsons have told someone that's booked them (not picked seats yet) they're rows 8, 10 & 11?
Sunadict,

Rows 1-3 have 34" inch seat pitch, rows 4-11 have 30". All rows aft have the standard 28".

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
Sunadict,

Rows 1-3 have 34" inch seat pitch, rows 4-11 have 30". All rows aft have the standard 28".

Darren

Sorry to be a pain Darren. I had sent Thomsons a message on Facebook before I posted on here. I've heard back from them and they are saying they are in rows 8, 10 and 11. I know you are giving out the information you've got (been given), but I really am confused now.
Sunaddict,

This is row 11 on the new configuration;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Dazbo5/TOM-757-Row-11-new-config-600_zps7ce4b813.jpg

You can make your own mind up! They are roomier than standard seats, I'd have no problem sitting in them.

Darren
Thanks again Darren. I'm ok, but hubby is 6'6" and has long legs, and having had a pulmonary embolism he needs all the legroom he can get!
Hi we are flying to Palma Mallorca on the 11th July from Luton at 06:10. Flight code TOM5432.
Could you please tell us what aircraft type we will be on. Many thanks in advance :)
Luton Bloke,

welcome onboard :tup
LTN-PMI-LTN (TOM5432/1) are operated by Boeing 737-800.

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
Luton Bloke,

welcome onboard :tup
LTN-PMI-LTN (TOM5432/1) are operated by Boeing 737-800.

Darren

Thanks Dazbo i was hoping it was the 757 but as long as it gets us there lol.
The Facebook page is correct re: extra space seats
BY-TOM-AMM-FCA wrote:
The Facebook page is correct re: extra space seats

Thank you.
Hi Darren,

Could you help me with which plane we are on for the following flights please

29th Oct 13 > MAN-CAN TOM866

12th Nov 13 > CAN-MAN TOM149 this leg should be Dreamliner

Thanks

Leanne :)
Hi

Travelling to Zante from Manchester in July. Just wondered if you could confirm which aircraft it's likely to be...A320?

Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.