Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
barjiash,

MAN-FUE-MAN (TOM2662/3) are operated by Boeing 737-800. The aircraft comes in early morning then night stops, there's plenty of time to absorb any delay.

You should get your friend to join rather than asking for them!

Darren
Cheers Daszbo......!

He will join i've told him.....!
Hi we are flying Birmingham to cancun on nov2nd this year flight Tom 568 returning on flight Tom 375 do you know which plane we will be on and does this flight operate via Manchester .Thankyou :D
tabbycat,

BHX-CUN-BHX (TOM568/9) are scheduled to be operated by former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER as far as I'm aware. The flight is listed as non-stop.

Darren
Hi, I've been searching for the last 2 hours but cannot find which plane we will be on....

Can anybody help? We're flying Manchester to Alicante, on 15/04/14 Flight number 2206
Returning 29/04/14 flight number 2207.

Any help on where is best to sit? We will prob buy extra legroom as hubby is really tall.... any suggestions of which seats are the best?

Thanks in advance!
bw14fc,

Welcome onboard :tup
It's a little early to be asking for flights in 2014, I don't have the aircraft schedules for that far in advance. I can indicate what it's likely to be however; Boeing 737-800. There ae no 'best' seats as it's personal preference. Other than extra legroom seating at the exits, all seats offer the same basic facilities so it's just wherever you prefer to sit, ie front, back, isle or window. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below) including links to seat plans, aircraft and cabin photos.

Darren
Ah that s probably why I couldn't find it!

Thanks for your help and advice, I'll pop back nearer the time if I have trouble.... and thanks for the warm welcome!
We are going to Mexico from Manchester on flight Tom112 with Thomson, can you tell me what aircraft we will be going on please. Thanks!
Has anyone paid for these seat and do you think they are worth the money you pay for them?

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
Does anyone know if the dreamliner flew their short haul flights to MAH yesterday
L10-11- Yup, I followed it on flightradar (sad I know!!)-got back to LGW about 1:40pm
Travelmam67,

When are you travelling? Assuming you're on the Monday flight from November, MAN-CUN-MAN (TOM112/3) are operated by former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER.

With regards to premium seating, if you search this topic, you'll find plenty of opinions. Mine's here. The only change is the £5 upgrade for the IFE no longer applies.

Darren
Hi Darren,

I am flying MAN-DLM on 8/7/13 returning 22/7/13. Flight numbers are TOM496 going out and TOM497 return.

I have been told we are flying on a 767 but can you be more specific for me so I can look up plane on Which Aircraft please?

I know the configuration is 2-3-2 as have gone in to book seats but wondered where toilets are.

Thanks
alexkeirmaxmum,

MAN-DLM-MAN (TOM496/7) are operated by Boeing 767-300/ER. It's probably the leased Jetairfly aircraft you're travelling on that's in the fleet for a few months due to the 787-8 delays. Toilets are at the front and rear.

Darren
Daz

We are travelling on 09\12\13 and come back 30\12\13
Travelmam67,

Details are as above but if you want to check back closer to the time, I'll confirm it for you.

Darren
Thanks Daz x

Do you know which aircraft though cause their is more than one Boeing 767?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.