Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
z.j.c,

As mentioned previously, it's not released until theend of the 2nd month. I'll update the link on our What Aircraft? guide when it's released.

Darren
Thanks for coming back to me shoudnt be too long as were nearly at the end of June!

Ill keep my eyes peeled would imagine it will be next few days

Z.J.C
Hi there

I have just found out that our flights 06/07 & 20/07 are going to be on a sunwings aircraft.

Can you advise on any of the following

Will it be a UK thomsons crew on board?

Is it true that the seats are fixed and don't recline?

Any Idea why the return tom619 due into Edinburgh at 0235 this morning is delayed and now not due in until 2300 hours tonight?

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
Hi

I'm travelling to Cape Verde this Thursday 27th. Flight no TOM782. Can anyone tell me if this flight has IFE?

Thanks

Juliet
lilac labrador,

IFE details are on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). As the flight is operated by Boeing 757-200, there's no mainscreen IFE.

Darren
Lynsey7062,

Welcome onboard :tup
The aircraft is a former Thomson Airways aircraft with the same interior and will have UK cabin crew (not that it makes any difference).

Darren
Travelmam67 wrote:
Thanks Daz x

Do you know which aircraft though cause their is more than one Boeing 767?

?
Travelmam67,

As already mentioned, former First Choice. All the details are on our What Aircraft? guide (link below) under the long haul section for Thomson Airways. Seats plans etc are in the 3rd paragraph.

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
Travelmam67,

As already mentioned, former First Choice. All the details are on our What Aircraft? guide (link below) under the long haul section for Thomson Airways. Seats plans etc are in the 3rd paragraph.

Darren

Thanks Daz that's great! :)
Hi

Can anyone answer which aircraft we will be on as some say Dreamliner other say 767.
We fly out on July 8th Gatwick to Dalaman TOM318 and fly back on July 22nd Dalaman to Gatwick TOM319

Thank you
Jo
SerendipityJo,

The 787-8's start long haul service on 8th July so won't be operating your flight. They're only operating selected short haul flights for crew training before entering long haul service. LGW-DLM-LGW (TOM318/9) are scheduled to be operated by Boeing 767-300/ER (short haul).

Darren
Thank you Darren..

Was getting confused as on this thread someone has said that they have been notified by Thomson that their flight Tom 318 on the 22/07/13 is now the dreamliner?

Jo
SerendipityJo wrote:
Thank you Darren..

Was getting confused as on this thread someone has said that they have been notified by Thomson that their flight Tom 318 on the 22/07/13 is now the dreamliner?

Jo

Hi

That will be me :)
Thomson haven't actually said we will be on the Dreamliner, but the layout of the plane is 3-3-3 . Not sure if they have any planes with this config (other than the Dreamliner).
Hi

Thanks for replying :)
We are coming home on the 22/07 on tom319 and sure we had 2-4-2 seating plan..
Not had anything from Thomson though since pre-booking seats..
Guess it will be a wait and see :)
Thanks!
Hi Darren,

Please could you tell me what type of Aircraft will be operated on TOM 2370 Man-Kos on 7th August. Also if possible do you know where the aircraft will fly before?

Many Thanks
biggee77,

MAN-KOS-MAN (TOM2370/1) are scheduled to be operated by Boeing 757-200. The aircraft should be coming in from Verona (TOM2312/3).

Darren
Hi Darren,

We are travelling to Corfu on the 26th July at 0600 on TOM2518 and returning on the 9th August at 1225 on TOM2519 - any idea what type of aircraft they will be, please?

Regards
mapleoak,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-CFU-MAN (TOM2518/9) are operated by Boeing 757-200. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Darren,

Many thanks for the quick reply, much appreciated!

Regards
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.