Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi We are flying MAN-LCA on 8/09/13 Have booked seat online and config was 3-3-3. Just wondering which aircraft this will be? Many Thanks
Has anyone seen the new premium menu yet for long haul to dom rep as there was a revamp from May I believe?
L10-11 wrote:
The ex BMI A330-200 is also 3-3-3.

That is going to Thomas Cook, not Thomsons, and it's 2-4-2.
Could you tell me what type of aircraft my sister and her family will be flying on please?

Tom 3776/7. Doncaster to Paphos on Sunday.
Whomenever,

DSA-PFO-DSA (TOM3776/7) are operated by Boeing 737-800.

Darren
jessie15,

BHX-DLM-BHX (TOM648/9) are operated by Boeing 757-200. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below) with a link to the seat plan so you can see where the extra legroom rows are. Row 12 is the door 2 area exit row.

Darren
Can anyone answer this?
I've noticed that next years flight schedule to Sanford, Florida has 28 night duration flights. I've never seen this before with ThomsonFly.
However all of these 28 night flights are shown as only 2 seats available and it would appear that this is too much of a coincidence for every flight to have 2 seats left, especially a year away!
Does anyone know if this is Thomson testing the water with this longer duration flight. I would like to book 4 seats!!!
Mulvers,

Why don't you give them a call and ask if there's 4 seats available?

Darren
mulvers wrote:
ThomsonFly

Thomson Airways

Thomson Airways is not concentrating on flight only, this side of the business is very much 2nd fiddle to the holiday business. The call centre has the same access to flights as we do on the website. I've tried and failed many time with their many rules and quirks.
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
Mulvers,

Why don't you give them a call and ask if there's 4 seats available?

Darren

Already done that and got the reply I expected, only 2 seats available, just seems odd for every 28night flight to have 2 left!!
Maybe they only have 2 seats allocated for 28 night durations?
Does anyone have any ideas what the meal selection is like in Premium Club to Cancun?

Thanks
Z.J.C
Hi any idea what aircraft is used to fly to Barbados with P&O Charter Tom 034 09.50 departure jan 24th 2014 just got the onfo but no idea of aircraft used I like to know
many thanks
delteach,

LGW-BGI-LGW (TOM034/5) should be operated by former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER.

Darren
crikey that was like Concorde supersonic reply many thanks Darren
Tom034/5 will be operated by the new 787 Dreamliner.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.