Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi,

We are on TOM2676/2677 on 21/28 Sept this year and was wondering what aircraft type we're on.

Thanks.
IainB99,

MAN-LPA-MAN (TOM2676/7) are scheduled to be operated by Boeing 737-800.

Darren
Thanks Dazbo.

We have 16E/F both ways, so should be OK.
delteach wrote:
Thanks BY-TOMM-AMM-FCA any idea when from ?

For the whole season
have seen that the inflight entertainment on the dreamliner has been extended for July will it be the same in august as well do you think xx
cpclarkes wrote:
have seen that the inflight entertainment on the dreamliner has been extended for July will it be the same in august as well do you think xx

cpclarkes;

Do you know what the current IFE listing is for Dreamliner if its been extended? I can find the standard IFE but not the one with the 35 Dreamliner films?

Thanks
Z.J.C
I don't think the Dreamliner IFE has been published yet.
z.j.c / Sunaddict,

IFE for May - July is linked from our What Aircraft? guide. The 787 and 767 fleet will have the same IFE i'm told. I believe it's now being changed 4 times per year rather than 6 so it'll be in 3 month blocks from now on rather than 2 months, ie May - July, August - October, November - January and February - April.

Darren
Thanks Darren just got confused because on all the Thomson posts and Thomson websites it says 35 films available on the Dreamliner compared with the lower amount on the 767's. \

As on Thomson's website;
16 on-demand movies – 8 each way – plus up to 7 TV channels, 10 music channels and 6 games (35 films on the Dreamliner), plus dedicated kids’ TV channels

Thanks

Z.J.C
z.j.c wrote:
Thanks Darren just got confused because on all the Thomson posts and Thomson websites it says 35 films available on the Dreamliner compared with the lower amount on the 767's. \

As on Thomson's website;
16 on-demand movies – 8 each way – plus up to 7 TV channels, 10 music channels and 6 games (35 films on the Dreamliner), plus dedicated kids’ TV channels

Thanks

Z.J.C

Just been released:

OUTBOUND.

BLOCKBUSTER MOVIES.

The Guilt Trip
A Monster in Paris
Stand Up Guys.

INBOUND.

BLOCKBUSTER MOVIES.

Les Miserables
Warm Bodies
OZ : The Great and Powerful.

OUTBOUND & INBOUND.

BLOCKBUSTER MOVIES.

The Hobbit : An Unexpected Journey
Broken City
Gangster Squad
Wreck it Ralph
Parental Guidance
Parker
Playing for Keeps
Silver Linings Playbook
Argo
Hitchcock
Life of Pi
The Sessions
Rock of Ages
The Watch
Thunderstruck
Abraham Lincoln : Vampire Hunter

OUTBOUND & INBOUND

CINEMA CLASSICS.

Yes Man
Life as We Know It
Date Night
Rio
Inception
Perry Jackson and the Olympian
Wall Street : Money Never Sleeps
What Happens in Vegas
Clash of the Titans
Ice Age : The Meltdown
The History Boys
In Time
Get Smart
The Dark Knight
Walk the Line
Alvin & the Chipmunks
Is that just for the Dreamliner? Wow
deana wrote:
Is that just for the Dreamliner? Wow

Yes, just the Dreamliner as far as I know.
Sunaddict,

Just goes to show, even those inside Thomson don't always know what's going on as I only asked the other day and was told differently!

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
Sunaddict,

Just goes to show, even those inside Thomson don't always know what's going on as I only asked the other day and was told differently!

Darren

Nothing tour operators and their airlines do or say these days ever surprises me. I'm sure the communication within their own companies used to be better when I worked in travel lol.
Can you please tell me what the aircraft will be for flight TOM2120 from Manchester on the 16/09/2013.

Thanks Ed.
edbanger,

MAN-CFU-MAN (TOM2120/1) are operated by Boeing 737-800.

Darren
Hi,

Any idea if the 787 is doing the MAH ex LGW next saturday TOM4672 - 6th July

Cheers
Thanks Darren. I don't know what we would do without you. :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.