Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi Darren
We are on TOM122 tomorrow morning. Please could you tell where the aircraft is coming from before.
Many thanks
Tracy
ukbill wrote:

Now what I’d REALLY like to see, and would be prepared to break my piggy bank for, is an offering like the “Round The World” trip run by My Travel/Airtours in, I think, 2006.
If my memory is right, it was one A330 plane, flying right around the world for about 25 days, going places like Borneo, Australia, China, India, Egypt, S.Africa, Hawaii, the USA, and more
It cost around 4500 including all hotels and meals!
Sadly, they only did it once, so I guess it didn’t make a profit,
But what a nice way to promote the Dreamliner – hint, hint.
Please Thomson? :)

Thomson Airways already do these sort of flights with their 757's, although they are very pricey.

http://www.tcsandstarquestexpeditions.com/aboutourjets.php#axzz2b74YtEHE
We're off to Mexico next Tuesday on TOM030. Does anyone know where the aircraft arrives from prior to our flight?? Thank you! :cheers
I'd love to see them re-introduce Costa Rica. It is a massive bucket list destination for me and as it is, outprices me just for flights to get there now, whereas with the package it used to be affordable.

I don't think enough people are aware of CR as a destination for it to be profitable, but with a good destination campaign I could see it doing well.
Tracy1971,

Your aircraft is coming in from Cancun (TOM175) and is operated by G-OBYG.

Have a great holiday :cheers :sun2

Darren
marshwiggle,

Your aircraft comes in from Sanford (TOM157). It then positions down from Manchester to Gatwick to operate your flight.

Darren
Thank you Darren, I'm looking forward to ordering my first pina colada :)
Tracy1971 ,

Have a mud slide for me :cheers

Darren
Thanks Darren - looking forward to a Tequila on the beach!! :)
You're all making me turn green! 41 days until I go though :tup

Darren
flying saturday morning to Cancun on Tom 144 could anyone tell me where the flight comes in from and any idea which plane it is likely to be wife is hoping for ALFIE as is grandsons name lol xx thanks
cpclarkes,

The inbound flight is TOM127 from Sanford (it's been asked on here several times previously). I won't know until Friday which aircraft is operating it. It makes no difference though really given all the aircraft are identical other than their name.

Darren
we are going to goa in march, are the seats in dreamliner wider that the older planes that used to fly there??
not sure whether to book premium or just extra leg room?
J :cheers
Hi Darren
Flying next fri the 16th of August from Birmingham on Tom564, can u tell me what the inbound flight is please ..thank you
janejulton,

Seat widths are the same.

Darren
knitter46,

The aircraft comes in from Sanford (TOM375).

Darren
Hi, am on TOM 512 on 27th Aug MAN-AYT, I have booked my seats and some websites say it is a 767 others a Dreamliner. Any idea which one it actually is? Thanks
Margoose,

MAN-AYT-MAN (TOM512/3) is scheduled to be operated by Boeing 767-300/ER (short haul).

Darren
Hi.. flying to Hurghada on Monday 26th August (TOM770) Have noticed it will be a 737-800 but wandering which reg? Would be nice if it was new livery/ 2012/2013 model.
If not able to say then thanks anyway :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.