Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
It would have probably been a 787-8, (G-TUID) the pilots are using it to do training circuits at the moment and Prestwick was used when Thomson initially got the dream liners- there's even a video on YouTube of a take off from Prestwick.
I have just booked TOM078/079 LGW=>CUN CUN=>LGW flying February 2014. Have you any idea what type of plane this will be this far out.

Thanks
Simon
SJBeadle,

LGW-CUN-LGW (TOM078/9, Tuesday flight) should be operated by former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER. It's not currently listed as one of the Boeing 787-8 flights.

Darren
Thanks Darren for the very quick reply.

Simon
Are you sure Darren? There is no 767 longhaul from
gatwick after the end of November from Gatwick apart from a few weeks in feb and that's to Jamaica.
The Tuesday and Wednesday flights LGW-CUN aren't showing as a Dreamliner on Thomsons website.
BY-TOM-AMM-FCA,

The Tuesday / Wednesday flights next Feb are the only LGW-CUN flights that aren't showing as a 787-8 on the paperwork I have.

Darren
hi. can anyone tell me the reason TOM 2468 manchester to arricefe was delayed 22 august please
jhe wrote:
hi. can anyone tell me the reason TOM 2468 manchester to arricefe was delayed 22 august please

This was due to the aircraft having a small technical fault.

gaz
gaz68 wrote:
jhe wrote:

gaz

thanks gaz i found that out now from thomsons. on its next flight arrecife to manchester it had a supposed small technical fault also, which resulted in us being delayed for almost 28 hours!
jhe wrote:
gaz68 wrote:
jhe wrote:

gaz

thanks gaz i found that out now from thomsons. on its next flight arrecife to manchester it had a supposed small technical fault also, which resulted in us being delayed for almost 28 hours!

Ouch, that's not funny :(
Flying to BVC in October, would we receive the same meals that are currently being served on the long haul service or do we get something entirely different for mid-haul?
Some useless information for you all :duh

The new dreamliner ( G-TUID ) has been named # Angel of the sky
Hi Darren,
Planning to go on holiday 24th Nov Sun MAN - PFO think the call sign is 2730. What aircraft is planned ? I've seen during summer it's been B767 G-OBYH.

Cheers Gavin
Hi,

Is anyone able to tell me what type of plane Thomson are planning to use on the 21/12/13 P&O charter flight from LGW to BGI, and back on 04/01/13.

Thanks
Hi can anyone tell me what aircraft I will be flying on... I'm flying from LPA to LGW 20/09/13 @ 0015... TOM4497? Many thanks
molecrochip,

Your flights should be operated by Boeing 787-8. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our what Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.