Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Thanks for the ife update Darren. Pleased you had a great trip, it's been quiet without you.
Hi Darren
I realise it is early to ask but we are flying TOM7620 (should be a 737) in Sept from BHX to Palma and have booked the 'new' extra leg room seats and we would like to see a plan of these seats, I know in the past you have given the seat rows but is there an actual seat plan? I have looked at your layouts but I think they are still the old configuration without the row taken out which would not tie up with the new row numbers sorry but I am a little confused.
Hope you can help
Roger
Rogerdoger,

I've yet to see an actual seat plan. You should be able to view it online when the seat plan becomes available for your flight. I'll provide an updated seat plan once I see one.

Darren
Re the Dreamliner -how many have Thomson now got in operation? Noticed that there have been a few complaints on FB and other forums re substitutions of older 767s for Dreamliners. Thought all the remaining long haul configured 767s were going fairly soon? :que

...and if they sub a 258 seat ex FC for a 291 seat Dreamliner how does that work?
brewerdave,

There's 4 with 2 more due in service by the end of July, replacing all the long haul ex-FCA 763's. Replacement aircraft for the 787-8 are normally long haul 763 with 283 seats (ex-TOM). Not ideal, but better than losing a day of your holiday with a grounded aircraft.

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
Rogerdoger,

I've yet to see an actual seat plan. You should be able to view it online when the seat plan becomes available for your flight. I'll provide an updated seat plan once I see one.

Darren

I have chosen my extra legroom seats for my flight to Catania. I was told my plane would be a 737-800 but it has got 40ish rows of seats on the plan. So I reckon it's a 757, which I'm pleased about.
The extra legroom seats are 9 10 and 11 at the rear of the front section. So I'll be turning left at the door!!
Hi, Darren. we travel too Mamaris from Newcastle, 1rst May, Thomson flight No 388/ back home 389.
Could you please tell me what plane will it be.. Snowey... TIA ....
snowey,

NCL-DLM-NCL (TOM388/9) are operated by Boeing 737-800.

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
snowey,

NCL-DLM-NCL (TOM388/9) are operated by Boeing 737-800.

Darren

:tup Thanks Darren. :)
deana wrote:
Thanks for the ife update Darren. Pleased you had a great trip, it's been quiet without you.

Thanks for the update
Hi, am travelling from Newcastle to Palma in June 2014 presumably on a 737-800. Have booked extra leg room seats and are travelling with an infant so have a choice of rows 3, 4 or 5 on the right hand side (d,e and f) of the aircraft. Flew last year on same type with thomson in row 12 a, b and c both ways. Was really disappointed that there was no window. Does anyone know if rows 3, 4 or 5 do not have windows?
Gr1974,

Welcome onboard :tup
All these rows have windows.

Darren
Thanks for your quick response - if the view doesn't make my 3 year old happy at least I will enjoy it!
Hi Darren,
Please could you let me know what type of plane will be used on the following route:
7th Sept - LGW to NBE - TOM612
21st Sept - NBE to LGW - TOM613

Also, would you know what rows any medical seats would be on, as my mum needs to book one of these.

Ang
gobofraggle,

LGW-NBE-LGW (TOM612/3) should be operated by Boeing 737-800. Medical seats are normally row 1.

Darren
Can anyone tell me where tomorrows flight Tom 866 comes in from and am I right in thinking that It's an ex FCA 767? Is Tom 867 from CUN to NCL on 22nd April an ex Thomsonfly>
If this is so, why a different aircraft?

Thanks
Ange.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.