Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Gorcat wrote:
We're flying out on the 28th June on TOM144 MAN-SFB.
I understand we'll be on a 767, but is it known yet which 767 it'll be? eg ex FC?

Thanks in advance

Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
Gorcat,

It should be ex-FCA but I'll be able to confirm it in May.

Darren

Hi Darren
Re our flights on TOM144 &145 MAN-SFB-MAN : outward on 28/6/14 and inward on 14/7/14

The seat plans for our flights came online this morning, and we've now reserved our seats in Premium Economy.
The Premium Economy layout is 2-3-2 x nine rows.
Are you in a position to tell me more about this flight, please?
eg Is it Ex-FC or Thomson's what king of IFE any tips on where not to sit etc? (although half the seats are now reserved anyway since we reserved ours this morning).

Cheers

Gorcat
Hi. Just wondered if you knew which aircraft type will be operating TOM2518/9 MAN-CFU on 27 June/04 Jul.

Thanks!
Gorcat,

Your flights are operated by an ex-FCA Boeing 767-300/ER as expected. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide including IFE details and screenshots. Other than the screen size, the IFE in economy is the same as in premium economy. The only row I'd avoid in premium is row 9 as there is no window on this row.

Darren
Fly21,

MAN-CFU-MAN (TOM2518/9) should be operated by Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
Fly21,

MAN-CFU-MAN (TOM2518/9) should be operated by Boeing 757-200.

Darren

Thanks Darren!
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
Gorcat,

Your flights are operated by an ex-FCA Boeing 767-300/ER as expected. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide including IFE details and screenshots. Other than the screen size, the IFE in economy is the same as in premium economy. The only row I'd avoid in premium is row 9 as there is no window on this row.

Darren

Thanks Darren - appreciated
Hi Darren

Do you know what type of aircraft for Manchester to ibiza TOM 2462 will be.
pottermog,

I assume it's for this summer? MAN-IBZ-MAN (TOM2462/3) should be operated by Boeing 737-800.

Darren
Hi!

Could anyone tell me what plane will operate TOM 2572 from Manchester to Corfu on 25/07/14 please?

Thank you in advance,

Sparky123
sparky123,

MAN-CFU-MAN (TOM2572/3) should be operated by Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
pottermog,

I assume it's for this summer? MAN-IBZ-MAN (TOM2462/3) should be operated by Boeing 737-800.

Darren

Yes this summer, thanks Darren.
Hi Darren, we have booked to select our seats for our flight to mexico. We will be able to choose these in a few days. Is there a link or will I be sent an e-mail when the flight is available?
Thanks Tracy.
Hello,

Looking for some help regarding thomson online check in. We fly on Tuesday as a group booking (not got select your seat service) and unable to check in online as don't have everyones API information, I have noticed the seats we have been allocated though. As we won't be checking in online, will these seats be released once online check in closes and we will be given seats that are left once we check in at the airport? So other people that haven't checked in online could check in before us and be given the seats we have allocated on the system at the moment?

Thanks for any help,

Danielle
tilly2112,

Welcome onboard :tup
If you don't check-in online, you'll be automatically allocated seats at check-in. They are pre-selected using a computer model so aren't necessarily the same ones as shown on the online seat map. They aren't allocated on the day, they are allocated the day before.

Darren
Hi

I am flying Newcastle to Sanford on 7th July - Flight TOM392. Can you tell me which format of B767-300 I will be travelling on. Ia m returning on the 21st July - Flight TOM393 and believe this will be on a Dreamliner.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
CAH,

Welcome onboard :up

NCL-SFB-NCL (TOM392/3) are operated by former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER / Boeing 787-8 respectively on your dates of travel. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi Darren

I was just about to book a cruise & stay holiday to Jamaica for January, flying from GLA on a 787, however just as I was about to book the agent noticed the flight was now on a 767 :(

Have any of the 767's used by Thomson been refitted or are they still 2-4-2 ? are there still some of those old FCA 767's still in use? have they had any refits as they were badly in need of a refit / replacement.

Trying to work out what type of 767 will now be used for the TOM 0722 from Gla.

Cheers
Graham
They are using the ex Thomsonfly 767s for Jamaica this comming winter. It will still be 2-4-2 and in a slightly different config than normal of 291 which means the rear cabin between rows 34-40 will have short haul set pitch. As these aircraft are primarily used overseas in the winter it's what that holiday company stipulates, it also matches the 787 capacity should one need to fill in at any stage.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.