Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
yes mate, TOM2700 from Manchester to larnaca on 03/08/14. Seating plan shows 40 rows in the 2/3/2 formation.
kris86,

You're lucky then, getting a long haul aircraft on a short haul flight. In that case, the back row (40) doesn't have a window.

Darren
ahh gutted :( guess I will have to offer the people infront £40 for their seats or checkin online and on the day ask to see if there is any welfare window seats going spare on rows 15,16 or 17.

Kris
Hi, I'm going to Corfu on Friday 25th July (this coming Friday) with Thomson from Manchester at around 3 in the afternoon. The flight code has slipped my mind. When I enquired on here previously about the aircraft servicing this route I was told it would be a 757. However, when I checked in online last night, it allocated me seats from a 767 configuration.

Could anyone let me know if it has actually changed please?

Thanks, sparky123
sparky123,

There are two flights on a Friday. One is TOM2518/9 operated by Boeing 757-200, the other is TOM2572/3 operated by Boeing 767-300/ER. That's why it's important we have flight numbers when asked for aircraft details as there's often multiple flights.

Darren
Darren,

I'm flying with Thomson on 22nd July. Flight number: TOM0122.

Our Tickets and Seat bookings say we're on the Dreamliner (Seats 18D, 18E, 18F and 17C) but having looked at previous TOM0122 flights, the 767 has been operated.

We booked the tickets hoping for it to be the Dreamliner...

Any idea if this flight (If not, TOM0123 on 6th August) is going to be on the Dreamliner... And therefore the first for this flight?

I've been told by Thomson yes, but want to double check.

Thanks,
Matt.
Hawker32,

Welcome onboard :tup
That's correct, TOM122/3 (MAN-SFB-MAN) are operated by Boeing 767-300/ER up until 15th July 2014. Flights from 22nd July 2014 are operated by Boeing 787-8.

Have a good holiday :cheers :sun2

Darren
Darren,

That's fantastic!

I'm looking forward to this flight, should be my best yet and I'm a Huge Boeing Fanboy! :P
Thanks Darren and I will do.

Cheers,
Matt.
hi we flying Tom174 to Cancun on Monday 4th of August notice on average been a half hour late on departing except for today when it still hasnt left yet after over an hour , could you tell me where the fight comes from before being turned round to our flight please x peta
petaraven,

The aircraft operating TOM174/5 normally comes in from Cancun (TOM182/3).

Darren
Hi,

I have booked my honeymoon to mexico on the 22nd of September and at the time of booking we were told that we would be flying on the Dreamliner and bought the premium seats as a treat (first time long haul). I have since chosen our seats, can anyone confirm if the flight TOM174 is in fact the dreamliner plane?

Thanks in advance

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT MOD
Hi

Can anyone confirm if the TOM174 Man-Cancun is the new Dreamliner plane?

Thanks
dfd1981,

All TOM174/5 flights as of today (21/07/14) are operated by Boeing 787-8. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
gaz68,

It's only really the location that's different but as Pat says, the extra legroom are in the main cabin so can be used by anyone, extra legroom are on exits so are restricted. Space wise, it's personaly preference although the exit rows have slightly more space subject to aircraft type. There's more information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren

Hi Darren,

Can you confirm that the "Extra Space Seats" are the exit seats as I'm a little confused :que , in the What Aircraft guide it says these seats have a 34" pitch which I thought were the "Extra Legroom Seats"

Please help before I go mad :banghead:
Nickymouse,

Extra legroom seats are in the main cabin. Extra space are by exits. Details are on Thomson's website.

Darren
We're flying to Lanzarote from Newcastle on 31/7/14, flight TOM1444/5. Where will that flight be coming in from?
I like to keep an eye on whether we're likely to be delayed.
We are flying to Hereklion from Manchester on 21/9/14 flight TOM2744. On our seat plan shows there are 63 seats in Premium and extra space seats on rows14 and 20, which suggests it is an EX FCA 767. I have read that the 2 remaining Ex FCA 767s are due to retire at the end of July. Does anyone know if this is still true and if so what are Thomsons using as substitute? Many thanks in anticipation.

Ian
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.