Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
TUIE is approaching the Mull of Kintyre!!

I hate that song.
TUIE must be very fast as she's just landed at Sandford.
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
luv2travel,

It should be TOM866/7 from Cancun - Newcastle. It positions down to EMA to operate the flight that morning.

Darren

Hi again Darren

As this route seems to be subject to frequent delays, I wondered where TOM866 would fly in from to try and track our particular aircraft.
Newcastle outbound was 2.5 hours late yesterday, but recovered to 70 minutes late when leaving EMA.
Hi all

I am flying with Thomson airlines via Olympic holidays, we have no option to check in on line using the Thomson website as we booked via Olympic website. There is nothing on my etickets saying i have to do this. Will i be charged by Thomson to check in the standard way?

Cheers All
briggsy2007,

No, you can check-in the normal way at the airport.

Darren
luv2travel wrote:
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
luv2travel,

It should be TOM866/7 from Cancun - Newcastle. It positions down to EMA to operate the flight that morning.

Darren

Hi again Darren

As this route seems to be subject to frequent delays, I wondered where TOM866 would fly in from to try and track our particular aircraft.
Newcastle outbound was 2.5 hours late yesterday, but recovered to 70 minutes late when leaving EMA.

Darren

I have found a website which shows yesterdays EMA-CUN TOM644 flight was on G-TUID.
This aircraft flew in to EMA from LGW earlier that morning as BY867 and had flown back from PUJ the night before (TOM445).
This seems to contradict that this aircraft flew back from CUN-NCL.
Can you advise further?
luv2travel,

Aircraft can change and routes too. I can only give you the info that's on my screen.

Darren
Hi Darren, iv'e just my flight to Barbados (p&o) 23/jan/15 from Tcx to Tom , been told it's a767 ..TOM 116. How does the legroom stand up on this aircraft.?

Thanks.
screwy,

Details are on our what aircraft guide. It should be long haul with 33" pitch.

Darren
Cheers Darren, looking for a window seat, any rows to avoid.?
Hi Darren,
Don't suppose you know why TOM052 from LGW to CUN 08/09/2014 is delayed from 09.40am to 18.45pm? Due to go in just under 5 weeks & hoping I don't get the same :cheers

Thanks,
Ang
gobofraggle,

There's a technical issue with an aircraft so it's a knock on from that as far as I know.

Darren
hello

And thanks for your continued great service on this this forum..

I was trying to find out if TOM108 on Sun 12th April from MAN to BGI is planned to be a Dreamliner please ?

Thanks
HuddersfieldTourist,

MAN-BGI-MAN (TOM108/9) are scheduled to be a Boeing 787-8 that I can see at the moment.

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
HuddersfieldTourist,

MAN-BGI-MAN (TOM108/9) are scheduled to be a Boeing 787-8 that I can see at the moment.

Darren

Thanks - appreciate things can change but hope it stays so
Hi Darren,
Would you be able to clear something up for me, I notice the TOM052 is delayed again by 10 hours today, the same thing happened two weeks ago and both flights have a new scheduled flight time exactly the same. Have Thomson over stretched themselves with there schedule on the 787, and just made a new scheduled flight time for the TOM052 and not told anyone?? I am on this flight in 2 weeks and do not want to be sat at Gatwick for 12 hours. I will be loosing a day of my holiday if this is the case. :really
I know delays happen and understand that but twice in 2 weeks the same flight has had exactly the same delay!

Simon
Simonk1983,

There's not been any overstretching within the schedule, it's due to technical issues within the fleet. The 787-8's have had a few teething issues since entry in to service. TOM will do everything in their powers to get you away on time. It's as inconvenient for them as it is for you!

Darren
Hi Darren,

Flying MAN -PFO Tom 2336/7 15th October 2014 on, I think a 737-800. Have provisionally booked row 10 - A & B outbound and row 4 - A & B inbound. Could you please advise if these rows have windows.

Thanks

Gedderman
gedderman,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-PFO-MAN (TOM2336/) are indeed operated by Boeing 737-800. Row 10 should have a window, it's 9 and 11 that don't.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.