Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hello

Does anyone know if Thomson are operating a charter service on 23rd January 2015 to Barbados?

I am looking at booking and cruise and been offered a flight from Manchester on the 23rd but they couldn't confirm an airline and im wondering if its Thomson.

If it is does anyone know which aircraft?

Thanks
ZJC
Both Thomson and Thomas cook are, the only way is to press your travel agent or p&o to tell you which flight they will put you on/which one is not full. I know they can do that but they don't like to in case they change it.
Hi Darren

One for my mum, can you tell me what aircraft is operating on the flight below please.

Manchester to Sharm El Sheikh, TOM772 13.55 19th September
carl m,

MAN-SSH-MAN (TOM772/3) are operated by Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Hi does anyone know when they are retiring their 767 fleet? I heard July when they took delivery of their last set of 78s however they released my seat plan for nov/dec and both flights are showing ex fca 76s.

Thanks
The last of the 767's will be going 2019
Z-J-C...

I am travelling to Barbados on the 23 jan for a P&O cruise from Manchester.There are 2 flights that day, TCX A330 depts. 09-00, also TOM 767 depts. 11-00. I switched from Tcx to Tom.
Hope it helps.
Hi Darren,
I'm flying man-puj-man 1st December Tom 112/113 can you tell which aircraft will we be flying on,any chance it could be a Dreamliner
Thanks in advance Alison.
i have been trying to select our seats on tom 4238 one way gatwick - arricife 10.40 - 2/12/2014

all seats keep coming up as invalid?? i have been told that this flight is under review? what does 'under review' mean please
Alisonm,

You can tell if it will be a dreamliner flight from the Thomson Airways website, Dreamliner flights are identified, regular long haul flights just offer premium without the Drealiner logo.

Your flight will be a 767.Planned to be ex-FCA currently.
Netemhe,

Probably just that, your flights are under review, Now is the time where they reschedule flights around to accommodate airport slots, coach times to resorts, other flights they operate.
Hi,

I was just woundering which 787 is scheduled to operate the TOM052 on Monday?
Just so I can be nosy and track the plane the next couple of day?

Simon
Hi Darren, we are flying 04/12/14 lgw-sal tom612 Could you advise what plane this will be? Also, although it states when you book that its classed as a long haul flight and a meal is included, I'm gathering its not and its actually classed as a short haul flight but you get a meal (but not a drink) included. Just a bit confused :que and thought you'd be the man to unconfuse me :cheers
janalice,

LGW-SAL-LGW (TOM612/3) are operated by Boeing 757-200. Cape Verde are normally short (medium) haul flights. They've never been classed as long haul as far as I'm aware.

Darren
You will receive an inflight meal on both o/b and I/b sectors.
Thanks, as it states "a light meal" we weren't sure what to expect :)
Travelling Birmingham - Montego Bay (Tom 646 )on the 7/04/14, wondering what plane we'll be flying on, also booked premium economy, what seats would you recommend, Thanks, Dougie.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.