Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hey

Does anyone know on the Thomson 787 which economy rows are the ones with 36"

I know there located in the middle cabin but unsure of which seats specifically they are

Thanks
ZJC
z.j.c,

There's a link and description on our What Aircraft? guide.

Darren
z.j.c wrote:
Hey

Does anyone know on the Thomson 787 which economy rows are the ones with 36"

I know there located in the middle cabin but unsure of which seats specifically they are

Thanks
ZJC

Rows 11-13 They are sold as extra space so a premium is payable for them. Row 10 are bulkhead seats which also are extra space seats.
z.j.c - in my humble opinion, best rows are 11 & 12 - reasons are:- row 10 is bulkhead so less room to stretch out and row 13 has "normal" legroom seat behind ,so more chance that the person behind will object to you reclining seat in flight.
Thanks for your reply Darren, you quote flight number TOM656/7, but my flight number is TOM646, was that a mistake on your part?, we're picking up a cruise in MB, and sailing transatlantic, so its one way over to MB, hope its the Dreamliner as you've quoted, Cheers Dougie.
Hi,
Could you please tell me type of aircraft for flight Tom 386 from East Midlands to Antalya on 17th Oct 2014, thanks very much.

Peter
Thanks for the replies!

Was wondering if they are extra pay I am on a cruise charter on the 787 and P and O advised we will be able to select our seats soon and wanted to get the right ones

Thanks
ZJC
dooglas55,

Sorry, it was just a typo.

Darren
beastof,

EMA-AYT-EMA (TOM386/7) are operated by Boeing 737-800.

Darren
Just flown on Dreamliner. First impression on seeing the aircraft was deffo a wow factor. Inside the cabin much the same impression. Our seats were 10 DEF & 11 DEF middle row. Middle seats on row 11 had 33" of legroom,window seats on rows 11-13 had slightly more and sold as ex legroom. Best seats in economy definitely row 10 & row 30 DEF in our opinion although row 30 ABC & GHJ spoke of having probs with toilets and passenger usage.

767 v 787

You lose privacy on the new Jetliner as 9 seats across instead of 2-3-2 or 2-4-2 with 767.. Many dreamliner IFE sets packed up halfway across the Atlantic outbound. No probs on return. Quieter flight,very little jetlag onboard 787. Food the same,possible better in Premier seats from the looks of things.
Any idea on which aircraft Manchester to Las Palmas 02-05-15 flight number TOM2676
Has anyone flown from manchester to porto santo
uktony,

MAN-LPA-MAN (TOM2676/7) are operated by Boeing 737-800.

Darren
whiten,

What information are you looking for?

Darren
Hi Darren do you know what aircraft our flight on 25.01.2015 is from Manchester to Barbados Tom108? Thank you

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT MOD
froggles,

MAN-BGI-MAN TOM108/9) assuming it's a cruise charter are operated by Boeing 767-300/ER.

Darren
we are looking at long haul next year on the Dreamliner for the first time we have always upgraded on other airlines but the Dreamliner is more expensive can someone please tell me what normal seating is like thanks guys :cheers
topofthetower,

Economy club seating is pretty good. I've never seen the need to upgrade as I've always found standard seating to be more than adequate.

Darren
Thanks Darren yeah it's a for our cruise il check with you nearer the time
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.