Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi any idea type of plane TOM7410 from BHX 10th Sept to Dubrovnik
Thanks
Roger
Rogerdoger,

BHX-DBV-BHX (TOM7410/1) should be operated by Boeing 737-800.

Darren
Thanks Darren
and have a nice Xmas
Roger
My son and 3 others are going to Jamaica with Thomson. He wanted extra legroom seats and paid £240 more and also wanted to sit together so clicked on that. He then lost his £240 for the extra legroom!

So he rang up Thomson and said he wanted to have extra legroom seats, they then wanted another £240 as they said he'd lost the first £240. After quite some arguing he managed to get his original seats without paying the extra.

Why do Thomson make you feel that you would rather book with another company, than look after their customers properly?

Thomson Holidays, your website is a shambles. Improve or you will lose regular customers like my family and me.
Since my post above I've been on the Thomson FB page and I've found that there are plenty of people not satisfied with the new site. I've had replies from Dan at Thomson who says it is a good site.

They never listen to their customers, they know best. A bit like Tesco.
Quite agree with you Qman ....

If you read their post on FB near enough every one is a complaint. Having said that TC page is much the same lol!
But of course Pat they don't care what their punters think. They are paid large amounts of money to know better than us.
Hello, got a holiday booked to Mexico next November and we're trying to access the flight extras website. I know we can't select seats until iirc 60 days before but should we still be able to access the site to add extras/api? (its a travel agent booking)

When I try to login I get an error saying the booking can't be found.
bjones4,

When did you book your holiday? It can take a day or two if you've only just booked it. If not recent and you still can't access it after Christmas, I'd give your agent a call.

Darren
Hi

Was wondering if you happened to know what type of aircraft would be operating the TOM2428 MAN to DBV on 9th July?

Thanks!
Fly21,

MAN-DVB-MAN (TOM2428/9) should be operated by Boeing 737-800.

Darren
Thanks Darren for the quick reply! :)
Hi Darren/ BTAF

At the beginning of December Thomson announced they were going to fly the 787 out of Cardiff to the Caribbean next year. Do you know the destination and when the timetable will be released.

Many thanks
gc
@gc -think its Jamaica -and its only one or two flights -presumably to link with cruises.
Hi does anybody know what entertainment Thomson are showing on their 767 Long Haul flights at the moment please. Is it likely to change before February 2015 ? Many thanks in anticipation.
iankitch,

It'll be the blockbuster films plus a 5 others (see the 787-8 listing). IFE is changed twice per season so runs Nov-Jan, Feb-Apr, May-July, Aug-Oct.

Darren
Thanks brewerdave,

Not exactly going to put the Welsh government owned airport back on the map is it.

All the best
gc
@gc -its a bit like the announcement re Thos Cook ex CDF to Orlando- They trumpet it loud -one flight in Aug 2015 and one flight in May 2016 :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.