Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi Darren

Flying BHX - ALC, TOM7604/7605- 04/7/15 - 18/7/15. Could you please confirm aircraft type and if possible rows with no windows.

Thanks

Gedderman
Gedderman,

BHX-ALC-BHX (TOM7604/5) are operated by Boeing 737-800. Windowless rows are approximately 10 & 12.

Darren
iankitch wrote:
Hi does anybody know what entertainment Thomson are showing on their 767 Long Haul flights at the moment please. Is it likely to change before February 2015 ? Many thanks in anticipation.

It's on their brochure website. It's just been updated for new IFE this month.

http://tinyurl.com/k2rhx22
Hi,

I am wondering if anyone knows why the dreamliner scheduled to run on the Manchester to Cancun route and vice versa has been changed to a 767 the last couple of days?

Thanks
weesuze,

Which flight number? It's likely due to a technical problem with an aircraft so the standby aircraft is being used.

Darren
Thank you for the reply Darren. Todays flight is TOM186, but I noticed the flight from yesterday was also flown on the 767. I wondered if it was a technical problem or whether the premium seats are being changed on this aircraft as I have read they will all be changed by May 2015. I am hoping it is the latter as we are flying TOM118 in a couple of weeks.
What plane operates 7353 on 22nd July ?
What plane operates 7662 on October 26th
What plane operates 7722 in August
Bob82,

Welcome onboard :tup
While we're happy to comment on aircraft types for particular flights you're taking, it's a waste of time if you're after several flights that you aren't. Are you on all these flights? Please be specific where you are flying from, eg Manchester, Gatwick so I know where to look them up. Thanks

Darren
Bob, the plane you are going on about will be a Boeing. Hope this helps.
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
Bob82,

Welcome onboard :tup
While we're happy to comment on aircraft types for particular flights you're taking, it's a waste of time if you're after several flights that you aren't. Are you on all these flights? Please be specific where you are flying from, eg Manchester, Gatwick so I know where to look them up. Thanks

Darren

I am planning on either doing 7666 on 22 nd August from East Midlands or Tom 7459 on 20th August from birmingham. Thanks
Bob82,

Thanks for confirming that. The more information you provide, the easier it is to advise you.

EMA-PFO-EMA (TOM7666/7) are operated by Boeing 737-800.
BHX-LPA-BHX (TOM7458/9) are operated by Boeing 757-200.

Darren
What will 7353 from bhx to paphos on 22nd July
And 7722 from Pfo to bhx on 2nd july
So I was right, they are both Boeings.
Qman,

Given TOM only operate Boeing aircraft, it wasn't hard to work that out!!!

Darren
Bob82,

BHX-PFO-BHX (TOM7353/4) are operated by Boeing 737-800.
BHX-PFO-BHX (TOM7721/2) are operated by Boeing 757-200.

Are you actually taking all these flights?

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
Bob82,

BHX-PFO-BHX (TOM7353/4) are operated by Boeing 737-800.
BHX-PFO-BHX (TOM7721/2) are operated by Boeing 757-200.

Are you actually taking all these flights?

Darren

Well I am doing ema flight to paphos which I'm happy to be told is a 737-800 as I hate the 757-200. Do bhx operate 767s on medium/short haul flights now?
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
Bob82,

Not to PFO.

Darren

That's a shame, one last one Tom 7121 to ace from bhx on 25th October, do thomson operate 767 to any short haul destinations from bhx?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.