Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi Dazbo

Wondering if you know the type of aircraft operating TOM2504/5 MAN-ZTH-MAN in June 2015
I'm gathering a 738 is on the cards but hoping for a cheeky 752 if indeed the 738 do you know which ones are fitted with the updated interior (SKY interior ) I think it's called
Shionhughes,

All flight to ZTH are operated by Boeing 737-800. The newer aircraft in the fleet have the sky interiors, the ones registered G-TAW* and the last few that are G-FDZ*. The fleet is rotated all the time though so it's impossible to say which you'll have on the day. While the newer interior is nicer, the inflight experience is pretty much the same regardless of aircraft.

Darren
Hi Darren,

Can you tell me what aircraft I will be on for my flight to Hurghada, Egypt on 15th May return 22nd May (Tom790/Tom791)

Many Thanks
Dawn
Nickymouse,

GLA-HRG-GLA (TOM790/1) should be operated by Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Hi there,

Do you happen to know the aircraft that will be used on the EDI-PMI route this summer? Specifically the 0540 flight out on the 16th May.

Thanks in advance!
Zondervan,

Welcome onboard :tup
EDI-PMI should be operated by Boeing 737-800.

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
Zondervan,

Welcome onboard :tup
EDI-PMI should be operated by Boeing 737-800.

Darren

Nice one, thanks! Guessing with the Sky Interior, or are there still older ones out there?
Zondervan,

Aircraft are rotated regularly so can be any of the fleet.

Darren
What is the sky interior? How many planes have sky interior?
Bob82,

Details of the sky interior are on Boeings website.

Darren
Please can you tell me if all the 737 window seats have windows i have been given 7f and 9f. But i think i can remember not all the window seats on 737 have windows but not sure what numbers they are. thanks zeusy.
zeusy14,

7 should have, I don't think 9 has.

Darren
This is a question for Dazbo please. Do you know which plane is flying TOM 168 Manchester to Barbados on Saturday 7th Feb. We have had our pre booked seats changed from 20A and B on ex First Choice 767 to 22A and B on unknown. Many thanks in anticipation.
Ian
iankitch,

It should be G-OOBM, the sole remaining ex-FCA 763 in the fleet.

Darren
Many thanks Dazbo, after talking to P and O it seems there are late changes to both outbound and inbound possibly due to arrival of G-TUIG.
Could you advise me what type plane is used on flight TOM1444/5 flying from Newcastle-Lanzarote during the summer season please?
We need an extra space or extra legroom seat for our 14 year old, who is nearly 6ft tall and still growing. Do you know which row these seats are in and whether it is possible for a 14 year old to sit in them?
I tried contacting Thomson but they said they couldn't advise me as it would depend on which aircraft was used on that flight.
I did ask a similar question on the Thomas Cook thread, but sadly the package we wanted was fully booked
sheeshon,

NCL-ACE-NCL (TOM1444/5) are operated by Boeing 737-800. Due to his age, he won't be able to occupy exit rows. He'll be able to occupy bulkhead rows, as mentioned on the reply to your post on the Thomas Cook thread. These are row 1 seats A/B/C and row 2 seats D/E/F. These are special needs seats however so might not be bookable subject to need. The extra legroom rows are 15 and 16 by the overwing exits.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.