Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi daz

I fly to lanzarote 2nd July from birmingham Tom7446/7, could you tell me what sort of plane it will be please?

Cheers

Matt1804
matt1804,

BHX-ACE-BHX (TOM7446/7) should be operated by Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Hi Darren,

Any idea which aircraft will operate TOM 460 from Manchester to Hurghada on 17th August and the return flight (TOM 461) on the 31st?

Thanks in Advance.
MAN to HRG,

MAN-HRG-MAN (TOM460/1) should be operated by Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Hello Darren can you please advise which Aircraft operates Man/Larnaca/Man departing 6th of September flight number TOM 2700 return on 20th September TOM 2701
Thank You.
Hello Darren can you please advise which Aircraft operates Man/pmi departing 30th of may flight number TOM 2644 and returns on 13th June TOM 2645
and is seat 12F a Window seat please
Thank You.. Janice
sharapova,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-PMI-MAN (TOM2644/5) should be operated by Boeing 737-800. Row 12 should have a partial window, the row in front doesn't.

Darren
qatarman,

MAN-LCA-MAN (TOM2700/1) should be operated by Boeing 767-300/ER but I can confirm it closer to the time.

Darren
Thank you for the quick reply Darren

Jan..
Hi Darren,
you kindly checked out my flights for MAN-SSH on 11th June (TOM572/3) and said it should be on a 757. I've booked my seats today and this appears to be operating on a 767-300 with a 2-4-2 configuration and 47 rows.
I don't know if that information is any use to you for your records.

Thanks,
Jason
jmac,

Thanks, it must have been a change since I got the aircraft list.

Darren
Hi Darren. Flying Cardiff to Enfidha at 6am 24th May. Can you tell me the configuration of the plane please. We have 5 children travelling so need them to be seated with adults. Thanks in advance.
Helen T,

Do you know your light numbers? CWL-NBE-CWL (assuming TOM814/5) are operated by Boeing 737-800. Configurations etc are on out What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
First holiday I've booked in a shop for ages Darren, and it's been one problem after another. I've got my paperwork in front of me, but can't see any flight number. It's got to be here somewhere. Thank you.
Just found it , in an e mail I've had about booking seats. It's Tom 814 Darren.
Hi can anyone tell me which aircraft will operate TOM 0496 and TOM 0497 between Manchester and Dalaman on 27th July and 10th August respectively?

Thanks in advance,

MLav92
MLav92,

Welcome Onboard :tup
MAN-DLM-MAN (TOM496/7) should be operated by Boeing 767-300/ER.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.