Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Can you confirm they have changed the Wednesday bhx 7352/3 to be delayed to 15:15 instead of 14:15
Also can you tell me what runs man- Pfo on the 23rd August 2015
Bob82,

If Thomson have notified you of a flight time change, isn't that confirmation in itself?

MAN-PFO-MAN (assuming TOM2768/9? there's also the TOM2730/1?) should be operated by Boeing 737-800.

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
Bob82,

If Thomson have notified you of a flight time change, isn't that confirmation in itself?

MAN-PFO-MAN (assuming TOM2768/9? there's also the TOM2730/1?) should be operated by Boeing 737-800.

Darren

Thomson have not yet notified my brother on any changes, however looking on thomson website, it has a flight at 15:15 from Bhx and is thomson. It is also the same flight number.

Is there meant to be a Dreamliner working short haul in the summer? Any idea if this is true, and what routes they are most likely to put one on for?

Also what is 2730/2731?
Thankyou Bob82
Quick question for Darren!

Do you have any idea when Thomson are likely to receive their final 2/3 787's?

Tried to look for myself but stuggled to find anything!

Thanks in advance.
jc1,

G-TUIH is due for delivery on 1st May 2015. G-TUII on 15th May 2015.

Darren
Thanks Darren, appreciate the quick reply!
Hello Sir,

TOM822 MAN to Dalaman 16th June and TOM823 Dal to MAN on 1st July - please can you advise aircraft type(s).

Thanks
Hi

Im due to fly to Rhodes on 13th May 2015 (flight number TOM 5360) and return 23rd May 2015 (flight number TOM 5645)

Can you please advise what aircraft we will be travelling on.

Thanks
Katie
Stridy,

MAN-DLM-MAN (TOM822/3) should be operated by Boeing 737-800.

Darren
KatieMarie,

Welcome onboard :tup
STN-RHO-STN (TOM5360/5345) are operated by Boeing 737-800.

Darren
Good afternoon,

I am flying from Gatwick to Sharm el Sheikh on Saturday 20 June 2015. Looking at the seat map on the thomson flight extras website, it looks (keeping my fingers crossed as I have booked extra legroom) as though I could be lucky and be on the Dreamliner. Is it possible to confirm this for me please.

Excellent website by the way :)
ianb69,

Welcome onboard :tup
Please include flight numbers when requesting aircraft information. There are sometimes several flights per day, it just ensures we get the correct details for you. Is it the TOM736/7 you're on? I believe this is a Boeing 787-8.

Darren
My apologies, I must admit I thought to myself after I posted, how are they going to be able to answer my question without the flight details doh.
My flight is TOM 736, returning on 4 July on the 737 as you suggested.

Many thanks for the quick response, looks like I'm going to be in luck for both flights, should be a bit more comfortable than the usual squeeze on flights out there!!
Darren
We had a call yesterday from Thomson offering extra leg room seats for 1 pound each we fly on Tom 2700/2701 from Manchester seems its a 767, can you advise which rows are extra leg room on this aircraft.
We still have to wait the 90 days prior to booking seat numbers.
qatarman,

There are seat plans on our what aircraft guide, they're at the doors.

Thanks,

Darren
Thank you Darren not for us too cold.
Cheers
Hi Darren
We are off to Dubrovnik in Sep TOM7410, think you already informed me that it would be a 737, noticed on one of the other sites that someone have booked the same cruise for next year, but in July, and have been told its a 787 is that possible and if so would we have any chance that they could change ours. :think
Roger
Rogerdoger,

I don't have the flight schedule for July 2016 so couldn't say. I can only pass on the details of what I have in front of me.

Darren
Evening :wave: ,

I'm booked on flight TOM830/1 from BFS to SSH on Tue Aug 18th returning Tue 1st Sep.

Could you please tell me what aircraft will operate this flight?
I assume its a 737-800....

Thanks,
Jack
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.