Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Which plane TOM416
7548 Posts
stonyb,

LGW-RMF-LGW (TOM416/7) are normally operated by Boeing 737-800.

Darren
I'm booked on flight TOM830/1 from BFS to SSH on Tue Aug 18th returning Tue 1st Sep.

Could you please tell me what aircraft will operate this flight?
I assume its a 737-800....

Thanks,
Jack
jackd166,

BFS-SSH-BFS (TOM830/1) is indeed a 738.

Darren
Hi
Just wondered if anyone knew which seats on Thomson737-800 don't have a window. (Manchester - Halkidiki in July) According to Seat Guru it's 11A which doesn't so I avoided picking that seat and chose 9A but have read a comment on Trip advisor that it's 9A that has no window. Asked Thomson's the question and they said they didn't know !!! :really

Can't believe it's so difficult to find these things out. It may be both as I've see a photo and from the outside it does look like there are potentially 2 rows that don't have windows. Any assistance will be appreciated

Cheers

Jules
Hi Darren,

I'm on the TOM818/9 from manchester to dalaman on 20th june returning 28th june, please could you tell me the aircraft i will be on?

Thank you!

SG
shogo,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-DLM-MAN (TOM818/9) should be operated by Boeing 737-800.

Darren
ju2908,

Welcome onboard :tup
All the details are in this forum is you run a search, here. If you want a window, I would avoid rows 9-12.

Darren
Hi, we're on the Dreamliner flight TOM644 / 645 EMA - CUN departing 30th May. Saw the post back here in March saying about 4 x 787s in the fleet have had the new seats installed / putting the IFE screens in the back of the seats in front, rather than the pop-up ones from the seat arms - anyone know if they have all been upgraded by now?
cozzyleicester,

They should all have been done by your flights. It's only the premium club seats that have been changed. The economy club seats were always seat back IFE / didn't need changes.

Darren
Thanks Darren - I should have put in my post that it's the Premium seats that I'm booked in. Appreciate the feedback.
Hi, I was wondering when you get the confirmations of plane types operated in the July period of 2016?
Also I've heard there will be one Boeing 787 Dreamliner operated from bhx? Any ideas what routes this will fly short haul?

Thanks very much,
Bob82
Bob82,

I won't get them until the end of the year.

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
Bob82,

I won't get them until the end of the year.

Darren

Could yo hazard a guess where the b787 is most likely to fly too?
Bob82,

I could but there's little point in guessing.

Darren
Not sure if this should be in this forum or the main Thomson one. Came back from Ibiza last weekend and were a bit disappointed with some aspects of the flight – Firstly we missed out on ordering some food as the cabin crew seemed to ignore us completely but the main question is how do we fill in (or even find) the usual holiday questionnaire ? There was an announcement made but it was so rushed that we couldn’t make out what was being said.
scoop,

They're normally paper questionnaires handed out for filling in during the flight so you might have missed out on that as well.

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
scoop,

They're normally paper questionnaires handed out for filling in during the flight so you might have missed out on that as well.

Darren

I know that's what's happened before. For some reason everything seemed so rushed this time !
Hi, can anyone tell me what aircraft will be operating the following flight?

TOM344 MAN - Dalaman 11 June 2015
TOM345 Dalaman - MAN 25 June 2015

Many thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.