Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
There are no more paper questionnaires anymore they will be emailed to you a few days after your holiday if Thomson/First choice hold your email address.
Usually the crew do not take orders on the return flight to the UK so you probably wouldn't have missed it, you just ask as they serve you a drink. Orders are only taken on the way out to avoid guessing how much to cook and either not having enough cooked or wasting food.
Hi Darren,
Thank you for kindly checking out my flights for MAN-Dalaman -MAN on 11th / 25th June (TOM344/5) and said it should be on a 737-800. I have just booked my seats today and this appears to be a a 2-3-2 configuration between rows 1-7 the rest being a 3-3-3 to row 38, row 39 is 2-3-2 and row 40 - 3 seats. Could this be the Dreamliner?

Regards
BY-TOM-AMM-FCA wrote:
There are no more paper questionnaires anymore they will be emailed to you a few days after your holiday if Thomson/First choice hold your email address.
Usually the crew do not take orders on the return flight to the UK so you probably wouldn't have missed it, you just ask as they serve you a drink. Orders are only taken on the way out to avoid guessing how much to cook and either not having enough cooked or wasting food.

Thanks for the reply about the questionnaire – Been back nearly a week now and not seen anything. Regarding the food, we did ask when the drinks were bought round about ordering food and were told that the food would be following them down. When they arrived they seemed to deal with people behind us and before we had chance to ask – disappeared again !
Flew back yesterday from Jamaica and the questionnaire arrived in my inbox this morning.
hi can you please tell me where our plane for flight tom568 to cancun from bhx comes from cheers mitch
mitchtipton,

Welcome onboard :tup
I assume it's this summer you're flying? You don't say when you're flying. The aircraft operates TOM796/7 (Montego Bay) prior to yours in Summer 2015.

Darren
Hi
Can anyone tell me what plane Thompson use on flight tom722 on the 14 August 2015 to sharman. I've also booked 3 extra space seats, cam you tell me were they are & are they worth the extra money?.
Thanks
owey,

Welcome onboard :tup
BHX-DLM-BHX (TOM722/3) are operated by Boeing 757-200. Extra space seats are around row 11. Only you can decide if they are worth the extra or not.

Darren
Owey,
I would advise you to book extra leg room seats because the 757-200 seems very cramped. I know they have took a few seats out to try and increase the amount of legroom in standard seats, but for a long flight to shark El sheik it can be a very uncomfortable flight, especially if you have someone in front who decides to recline.

If the price is affordable, I would say yes
Thanks Dazbo & Bob 82
I thought I might get a bit more room with the extra space seats because I don't think you have anyone in front of you?.
Also there only 30 pounds each instead of 50 pounds.
if any has had extra space seats, is it worth paying the extra 70 pound for the extra legroom seats?.
The extra legroom seats on a Thomson (with no P) 757 are rows 8 10 and 11. Row 9 has been taken out to make the extra space. Yes it is well worth it on a long trip to Sharm.
owey,

If you want more space, then you might find it's worth it. It's really down to your opinion as to whether it's worth it or not as everyone interprets things differently. Given the length of flight, it's certainly worth considering.

Darren
Flew back from Punta Cana on 15th May... Just to say we were lucky enough to be in the newest addition to the fleet on its first long haul flight!! Unfortunately... My hubby got the seat stuck in recline!! Naughty naughty!! Less than two weeks old!!! Don't think the plane has even been named yet so didn't get a pic!! Fabulous flight and crew though in premium
Hello,

Does anyone have any idea of the seats without windows on Thomson's 767 fleet just so I don't select a seat minus a window.

Many Thanks
TCX_Flyer,

Approx rows 12, 18 and 20.

Darren
Rows 14 AB&GH, 17 AB&GH in current configuration don't have a window.
Sorry I got the flight number wrong to sharm, it's tom772 on the 14th Aug.
Does row 32 A,B,C have extra space & are they next to the emergency doors or the toilets or both. Will I get more space in these seats?.
Thanks.
owey,

Row 32 is by the door with the doorway in front so plenty of legroom. The seats themselves have no additional space, it's only extra legroom.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.