Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi

I'm flying out to Kos from Manchester on the 17th June, flight number TOM2370.

According to the seating plan i'll be on a 787.

Does anybody have any idea if there will be any in flight entertainment?

Cheers
Hi a question please about TOM4762 from LGW to Larnaca 16/8 can you tell me what plane this is as the online seat selection plan shows the configuration as 3 3 3 and I can not find any information that shows this configuration , thanks in advance Gaz
garry_m,

Welcome onboard :tup
LGW-LCA-LGW (TOM4762/3) are operated by Boeing 787-8. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi many thanks for that , regards Gaz
Hi,

Flying from Gatwick to Cancun on the 27th Aug (TOM92) in economy, can you let me know what seats don't have windows (so I don't book one of them).

Also is premium worth the upgrade cost of around £1,300.00 (there will be 2 adults and 3 kids)?

Many thanks,
Coffee23.
Hi Darren we are flying to Cyprus Larnaca from Manchester TOM 2700 on the 6th of September just noted today its booked as a 787 for the past few weeks it has been a 767 any idea which of these aircraft will be used on the date I have given?
qatarman,

MAN-LCA-MAN (TOM2700/1) on your dates of travel are listed as operated by Boeing 767-300/ER.

Darren
Coffee23,

All rows apart from 37 have windows on the Boeing 787-8. As for the premium club upgrade, only you can decide if it's worth it or not. If you want the added seat pitch and extras, you might think it's worth it. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
Coffee23,

All rows apart from 37 have windows on the Boeing 787-8. As for the premium club upgrade, only you can decide if it's worth it or not. If you want the added seat pitch and extras, you might think it's worth it. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren

Hi Darren,

Cheers for the reply. :cheers

Not decided yet on the upgrade as we could grab a week in Spain for that price (get the tan started). :que

Many thanks,
Coffee23.
coffee23,

That's pretty much my opinion of premium club. While it's nice, I don't feel it's worth the money and can be put to a more useful use. Economy club is pretty good as it is so unless you want the extra seat pitch and what comes with it, have another week somewhere!

Darren
Hi Darren thank you for the reply do you know if yesterdays use of a 787 was planned or did a 767 go Tec.
We don't mind the 2-4-2 on the 767 but if it was a 3-3-3 Dreamliner or 3-3 we have isle seats when we choose.
Hi. Please can you tell me the aircraft used for NCL/PFO TOM1364 on 26th Aug ?

Many thanks
b4ley78,

NCL-PFO-NCL (TOM1364/5) are operated by Boeing 737-800.

Darren
qatarman,

I can only pass on the details I have on my screen. They're showing as a Boeing 767-300/ER on your dates of travel. Whether this will change or not or there was a change due to a tech problem, I can't say.

Darren
Due to fly tomorrow 11 June 2015. @ 7.05 am TOM344 MCR/DALAMAN. Thomsons just rang today to say change of plane and that our seats that we booked to sit together have been cancelled. Does anyone know why and what plane will be used instead so I can get an idea of the seating arrangement for when we get the the airport in the morning.
Many thanks
Hi, I am flying on TOM688 MAN to Antalya on 12th June @ 13:15

Do you know what this aircraft's previous inbound flight to MAN is?

Hoping it is not coming in from Spain as may be affected by ATC strike in morning

Thanks
If our flight has been altered to the Dreamliner which has done Man/Larnaca Tom 2700 for the past 2 weeks will the IFE be available on the flight????
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.