Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi Sunaddict.
Thank you for the reply it seems that's what it is.
Hello

Can you advise aircraft for the following flight please??

TOM398 LGW to AYT on the 25th September

Thanks
Retsel,

Welcome onboard :tup
LGW-AYT-LGW (TOM398/9) are operated by Boeing 787-8 (short haul).

Darren
Hi, we are flying from Glasgow on thurs on TOM1448. Does anyone know if they play movies on that flight?

Thanks!
No entertainment is shown on the aircraft assigned to your flight(757) only the 767/787 shows entertainment currently.
Hi, we are flying LGW - Sharm TOM396/7 think this is 767/304ER. Do you know if there are any rows without windows? Many thanks
Hi Darren,

I'm flying EDI-ACE-EDI (TOM1454/5, Outbound: 02/07, Inbound: 16/07).

I know the aircraft type will be a 737-800 but I was wondering if you happen to know which particular aircraft is scheduled to operate the flight, i.e. whether the currently based aircraft will operate it or if it will swap before then.

It's just because I really want to travel on an aircraft with the SKY Interior...

Thank you! :)
ROC10,

Aircraft are rotated regularly for maintenance. Your flight on the 2nd is likely to be the current based aircraft but there's a good chance it won't be for your return flight.

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
ROC10,

Aircraft are rotated regularly for maintenance. Your flight on the 2nd is likely to be the current based aircraft but there's a good chance it won't be for your return flight.

Darren

Hi Darren,

Thanks for your response.

I know that it will be the current based aircraft (G-TAWC) as this returned to EDI from NBE tonight.

Hope it'll be one with a SKY Interior for the return flight too! :)
Hi
Can you please advise aircraft for the following flight please?
Tom 5250 from stansted, to Zakinthos 28th July.

Thanks
BillyUk,

STN-ZTH-STN (TOM5250/1) are operated by Boeing 737-800.

Darren
Can anyone give me link for the in flight entertainment for longhaul July and August please looked in what aircraft but link dont work just sends me to the inflight magazine . thank you
petaraven,

I've updated the link for you. Thomson change their links regularly so it doesn't always take you to the right place.

Darren
Does anyone have any pictures of the new seating in premium cabin please or a link to where i could see some , thank you
hi going to Antalya on LGW 10 NOV 2015 CAN I ASK WHAT PLANE WILL I BE ON
peter43,

Please quote flight numbers when requesting aircraft information. Assuming you're on the LGW-AYT-LGW (TOM286/7), they're operated by Boeing 737-800.

Darren
Hi,

I have already enquired about my flight on 27th July, Manchester to Dalaman and return on 10th August (TOM 496/7) and understand it will be a 767 aircraft?

I was wondering if anyone could advise what configuration the aircraft will be please?

Many thanks,

sparky123
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.