Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
HI DAZBO, LONG TIME NO SPEAK, HOPE YOUR WELL, I HAVE BOOKED A HOLIDAY TO FUERTEVENTURA GOING ON THE 5TH AUGUST AND IT SAYS THE FLIGHT CODE IS TOM2354 LEAVING MANCHESTER AT 07:15 BUT I CANT FIND ANY INFO ANY WHERE ABOUT THE FLIGHT, :que ACCORDING TO MANCHESTER AIRPORT THERE IS ONLY ONE FLIGHT OUT ON THAT DAY TO FUERTEVENTURA AND ITS A DIFFERENT FLIGHT CODE AND A DIFFERENT TIME, COULD YOU PLEASE CONFIRM THAT MY FLIGHT CODE, TIME OF FLIGHT IS CORRECT AND WHICH AIRCRAFT WILL BE USED FOR THE FLIGHT, THANKYOU
littlecamel,

On the flight schedule I have, the only flight to FUE is listed as MAN-FUA-MAN (TOM2384/5), operated by Boeing 737-800 departing as 1240. There isn't a flight listed as departing at 0715 or flight number TOM2354. That's not to say the flight doesn't exist, it's just not on the schedule I have and could be an additional flight due to peak season or the Tunisia cancellations. I'm sure your flight will be operating as per your booking confirmation. Not all flights are listed on airport websites if there has been a schedule change. If in doubt, call Thomson.

Darren
@littlecamel -altho' it isn't showing for 5th August, there are definitely two flights showing as available the following Weds.,one leaving at 7:15; could you have got the date wrong??
Hi Darren Flying to Jamaica on 24 sept LGW MBJ TOM 024 at 10.30. DO you know what the inbound flight is in case of a delay Many thanks Don Coulthart
Hi, could anyone help me find out what type of plane I'm flying on?
It's Thomson 2332 - Manchester to Rhodes - 7am flight 19th August.

Thanks in advance
mancmod,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-RHO-MAN (TOM2332/3) are operated by Boeing 767-300/ER.

Darren
Brilliant. Thanks for your help. I've spent weeks trying to find that out. Cheers
don coulthart,

The preceding flight for LGW-MBJ-LGW (TOM023/4) is one of TOM048/9 (Cancun) or TOM054/5 (Punta Cana). Of the two, it's most likely to be the Punta Cana.

Darren
Many thanks Darren for your prompt reply,i,m counting down the days
littlecamel wrote:
HI DAZBO, LONG TIME NO SPEAK, HOPE YOUR WELL, I HAVE BOOKED A HOLIDAY TO FUERTEVENTURA GOING ON THE 5TH AUGUST AND IT SAYS THE FLIGHT CODE IS TOM2354 LEAVING MANCHESTER AT 07:15 BUT I CANT FIND ANY INFO ANY WHERE ABOUT THE FLIGHT, :que ACCORDING TO MANCHESTER AIRPORT THERE IS ONLY ONE FLIGHT OUT ON THAT DAY TO FUERTEVENTURA AND ITS A DIFFERENT FLIGHT CODE AND A DIFFERENT TIME, COULD YOU PLEASE CONFIRM THAT MY FLIGHT CODE, TIME OF FLIGHT IS CORRECT AND WHICH AIRCRAFT WILL BE USED FOR THE FLIGHT, THANKYOU

Hi littlecamel,
This is an additional flight added following the cancellation of the Tunisia programme. To give you extra peace of mind, if you visit the Thomson website there is a grey tab at the top of the page titled 'Tunisia Update'. If you click on that it gives you a full list of new flights. Your flight is listed there.
Hope that helps.
We are due to fly out on the 27/07/2015 to punt cana TOM156 and was quite concerned when I went to check in online to find my whole family basically me, my wife and our 2yr & 6yr olds have been allocated separate seats all over the plane? I've made contact with the helpdesk and basically been told they can't sort anything now and we must turn up early on the day of departure and they MAY be able to sit us together??

hopefully someone on this forum in the know could advise?

Pretty disappointed that you can only sit together if your willing to pay another £40 per head.
That's what they do to get more money from you. If you wanted to sit together you should have paid up.

If you don't like this way of robbing you don't book with an airline that does this.

A pal of mine booked with Jet2 and didn't pay to sit together and were put several rows apart even though there were seats available together. He didn't care though as he doesn't like his wife much anyway!!!
Sorry for the short notice, but could you tell me what the inbound flight before 7352 departs from Bhx to pfo. Looking at it, it can only be Mahon but that arrives 2 hours prior to the departure to paphos? Any ideas?

Thankyou
Bob82,

The Mahon flight (TOM7328/9) is a Boeing 757-200, you're on a Boeing 737-800 so it's not that flight. Your inbound flight is the Verona (TOM7304/5) landing at 1215 so there's 2 hours between flights.

Darren
The pfo flight is too depart at 15:15
Bob82,

It's down as 1415 on the flight schedule so it may have changed since being issued. Regardless, your inbound is the VRN.

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
Bob82,

It's down as 1415 on the flight schedule so it may have changed since being issued. Regardless, your inbound is the VRN.

Darren

Yes it did change. 3 hours turn around bit excessive for a 737-800
Bob82,

Why is it excessive? If the schedule dictates 3 hours on the ground then so be it. If the destination is slot restricted, there's no point having to circle for an hour waiting to land. Gives extra time to turn it around, perform line maintenance and absorb any slippage. No excuse for in-house delays then!

Darren
Hi Darren,

Flying MAN-AGP-MAN Tom 2408/9 15th/22nd October 2015 on, I think a 737-800. Have provisionally booked row 4 - A & B. Could you please advise if this row has a window.

Thanks

Gedderman
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.