Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi Daz

Don't suppose you know or where I can find out what short haul flights the 787 are scheduled to do Sum2016?

Regards

Paul
Hello,

I am wondering if anyone can answer my two questions.

1) Which 787's are currently based in Manchester and are configured for long haul use? (I do understand that they could be rotated due to Maintenance etc)

2) Which is the previous inbound sector to operate the TOM128 (MAN-SFB) on 03/10/15. I am assuming its the CUN as it has a later STA opposed to the PUJ, and POP is due to operate earlier in the morning!

Many Thanks
LJ
:wave: .. Hiya Darren

We are flying next 23rd June, MAN-Sanford, it's flight TOM146.
Would you have any clue which plane this is? We know is a dreamliner but which one? Any clue will get my son off my back..he knows the dreamliner fleet have names?

Cheers
Fee xxx
Fee wrote:
:wave: .. Hiya Darren

We are flying next 23rd June, MAN-Sanford, it's flight TOM146.
Would you have any clue which plane this is? We know is a dreamliner but which one? Any clue will get my son off my back..he knows the dreamliner fleet have names?

Cheers
Fee xxx

It's impossbile to say. Aircraft are rotated regularly and don't operate the same routes all the time. Darren may know if you ask again the day before you're due to depart.
Thanks pal

It was worth a punt...

My son is doing my head in just now asking.. I just wish we hadn't told him we'd booked!!!!
I've never flown (scheduled) with Thomson Airways.

Once EasyJet release their Summer 2016 flights, I'll be comparing prices with them and a few other scheduled airlines for return flights from Gatwick to Menorca, 8-14 July.

Can anyone tell me, please, what the likelihood is of Thomson changing the flight time once booked, and how reliable they tend to be?

I'm posting the same question in a couple of other threads.
Pippy wrote:

Once EasyJet release their Summer 2016 flights, I'll be comparing prices with them and a few other scheduled airlines for return flights from Gatwick to Menorca, 8-14 July.

Can anyone tell me, please, what the likelihood is of Thomson changing the flight time once booked, and how reliable they tend to be?

I've replied on the Thomas Cook thread, so the same goes for Thomson. Neither Thomson or Thomas Cook are scheduled sirlines though.
Sunaddict wrote:
Pippy wrote:

I've replied on the Thomas Cook thread, so the same goes for Thomson. Neither Thomson or Thomas Cook are scheduled sirlines though.

Thank you. What I meant was, flights not bought as part of a package with a tour operator.
Hi Darren, my daughter is on my neck, she is flying Thomson flight TOM048 0915 out of Gatwick onj 4th November returning on 19th Nov Flight TOM049, is this a Dreamliner also where does it come in from to start this flight. thanks in advance. Tonyt.
limajuliet,

Welcome onboard :tup
The inbound flight prior to TOM128/9 is TOM144/5 from Sanford (Orlando).

Darren
Tonyt,

TOM048/9 are indeed operated by Boeing 787-8. As it's the first flight of the winter schedule, I don't have all the details of previous flights as yet. I Suspect Cancun as well though.

Darren
Thanks Darren, that's taken some of the pressure of the neck Tonyt.
thanks for the speedy response Darren! :D
Hi we have booked on 11th July to Naples from Bhx? It is classed as other carrier. Anyone hazard a guess who could operate this route?
Bob82,

Flight number? TOM7138/9? It'll more than likely be a TOM 752.

Darren
I believe it has not been classified yet as it comes up TBA0000, however was told probably Thomson plane
It is the Monday 11th July at 6:55 and arrives back 18th July at 22:00 if that helps
Bob82,

It's normally a TOM 752 with the flight number I gave.

Darren
Darren, daughter says a big THANK YOU, when will you know Planes previous behaviour Tonyt
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.