Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
pat123,

When are they traveling from CWL to SSH? Winter season or summer? I'll assume the winter season. Flights TOM466/7 (on a Thursday) are operated by a Boeing 757-200 and TOM532/3 (on a Monday) a Boeing 737-800.

LGW-SSH-LGW (TOM536/7) on a Tuesday is normally a Boeing 757-200 in the summer, but I won't be able to confirm that until about March. It's row 32 that are the extra legroom seats towards the rear.

Darren
Hi Darren,

The Cardiff to Sharm flight will be in the Summer.

Thanks Darren.

Pat
Hi Darren/BY-TOM-AMM-FCA,

Is it too early to know which aircraft is scheduled to operate the TOM630 cruise charter to Barbados on Monday coming (10th Jan)?

Cheers,
Ralph
jetnoise,

It's is, yes. We won't know until the day before at the earlist. It's normally G-OBYG (mainly) or G-OBYJ. They're both the same inside so it makes no difference which really.

Darren
Thanks Darren!
From reading past posts and other sources I take it that both of these have the 5 rows of Premium and thus there is not the "row 9" problem with lack of windows for the "window" seats?

Cheers,
Ralph
jetnoise,

These are both long haul configured 76W's with 31 premium seats (first 5 rows) and 252 economy seats. All the premium seats have windows as they are forward of where the wiring /air conditioning is routed. The same window is missing, it's just in the economy section (row 10) with the premium section not being as large.

Darren
Hi Darren,

Sorry to bug you again!

Re: My question yesterday - Flights from Cardiff to Sharm (Summer Season) Will aircraft be a 757, and will the IFE be drop down screens in the aisle?

Thanks again.

Pat
Hi there

We will be on TOM 852 on 21 April from Luton to Sharm El Sheikh returning on 28 April on TOM 853

Any idea which aircraft will be used to operate the service(s)?
pat123,

As I mentioned on the previous page, I don't have the S11 schedule as yet. I'll not get it until about March. It's normally a 757-200 in the summer, but I can't confirm that as yet. These have screens over the isle.

Darren
twosheds,

LTN-SSH-LTN (TOM852/3) are operated by a Boeing 757-200. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
hi darren - thanks for your speedy reply , thats a great help.
Is it true Thomson have cancelled the Gatwick flight on Wednesday's to Goa for 2011 / 12? I paid the final part of my deposit on Tuesday, but nothing was said.
Any ideas why TOM118 from Manchester to Sanford is showing as delayed to 17:30 today. It is meant to depart at 11:35. Where does the aircraft being used originate from?

This is the flight we are on 2 weeks today, are delays usual on this route?

Billy
Hi Greygat,

Dazbo was correct about the oxygen on the A330, Thomson only have one aircraft where you cannot sit in the window seat with an infant which is G-OOAN (V1 seat map on holiday truths I think)

The delay on the Sanford flight today is due to a fuel problem/technical problem in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic There is no/little fuel in the country at the moment so all flights are going via another airport(Thomson seem to be using Montego Bay, Jamaica) this would of caused a 2-3 hour delay to the flight but the aircraft developed a problem which needed to be fixed. Its now operating a day late and Thomson are moving things around to accommodate everyone. This is no indication your flight will even be delayed at all.
Hi everyone, haven't posted on here for ages but found a site which may take some of the strain off Darren & co.

http://web.ana-aviation.com/BY_schedule.nsf/Departing%20Schedule!OpenPage&Start=1&Count=1000&Expand=1

is the address, basically look for the code for your departure airport and click on the correct one, then scroll down to see all flights to your destination and the scheduled aircraft for the flight. It's currently showing Winter 2010/11 departures (scroll to bottom and click Winter 2010) but will probably be updated when the summer schedule is released.

This may have already been posted, if so sorry for repeating.

Thanks

Alex
The fuel shortages (Jet-A1) in The Dominican Republic have been going on for about 2 weeks now with many airlines operating via Montego Bay or tankering fuel to operate flights. I posted it here. I'm told supplies will be restored soon, but for those flying to the Dom Rep over the next few weeks (including myself), please bear with airlines as it's not their fault.

Darren
Hi
How can I find out which aircraft Thomson Fly will use for Gatwick - Montego Bay Jamaica? If it helps the flight number is TOM 030.
All assistance really appreciated
Many thanks
Lozi
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.