Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Just got back from Caribbean Cruise not recognised as returning passenger , it was my 8th cruise with them. However after mentioning this to the Celebrations/welfare rep a £25 on board spend card appeared in my cabin.
Thanks for your reply, nice to know as we have three booked with them this year the last one being our fiftieth with them so fingers crossed will keep HT posted
yes i have seen this question asked on other forums too and the general responce seems to be its just the luck of the draw for returning guests to get reconised.
shame realy as i work in a 5 star hotel and every day one of our jobs is to check next day arrival list and update that persons profile which then lets us know if the guest is a returning guest.
there are 5 different vip groups ranging from 5+stays upto royalty / ambassdors etc.
This is one of the comments that we made when filling in our customer satisfaction questionnaires. After at least 7 cruises nobody recognised us as returning customers.
madasharley wrote:
yes i have seen this question asked on other forums too and the general responce seems to be its just the luck of the draw for returning guests to get reconised.
shame realy as i work in a 5 star hotel and every day one of our jobs is to check next day arrival list and update that persons profile which then lets us know if the guest is a returning guest.
there are 5 different vip groups ranging from 5+stays upto royalty / ambassdors etc.

That sounds like excellent customer service, and I would feel special if I was 'recognised' as a returning guest.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.