Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Sorry, I've only flown with TC but as far as I remember all flight numbers and desinations are listed over the check-in desks I'll be back there at the end of next week and will check for you on my way home on 18th May if that won't be too late.
The last time we were there each flight had a dedicated desk.

We are going out on Wednesday for two weeks.
Have a good flight Prawn. I'll keep an eye out for you in PEK.. :wink:
:fly Hope you both have good flights and a great time in Tunisia!

I just need to bath the dogs and pack the bags then I am ready for our early morning pick up on Wednesday! :cheers
Thomson now have bag drops in Enfidha. So if you have done the online check in it is much easier than it was last time we were there.

We had a taxi transfer from the hotel so got there just before the queues started to build up outside and then straight to the counter - we were through to departures in less than 5 minutes from start to finish!
We returned through the Airport on the 14 September and i booked the VIP Lounge not with Thomsons direct and have to say its the best thing we did totally painless and a back entry into the departures area Passport stamped comfortable lounge.
When looking outside the queues were horrendous.
Were children allowed in the lounge please?
Sorry Sunaddict, but that link just tells me it's called a primeclass lounge. I can't see any other information
Helen

It says the 'Primeclass lounge' offers services like a kids room. I read somewhere else where it was 27 pounds per person, children under two are free.
Hi yes children were allowed in there is a small play area.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.