Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Vivien-Marie wrote:
Surely so? Its a 5* isn't it? (Not that I've ever stayed in a 5* hotel)

4star + Its a Platinum Hotel, so hopefully they do, one less thing in the case. My beach towels are of the huge heavy variety!!!
Have you checked the hotel's own website as it may tell you on there?
Yes, have had a response via e-mail. They do supply pool towels.
Another question, my son has just asked me, as we are visiting Morrocco, will we have to have Malaria tablets??? Bit late now Iknow, but I never gave it a second thought!
There's no risk of malaria in Morocco but it would be sensible to make sure that you are up to date with the standard boosters as recommended for the UK anyway. You'll find more detail here:

http://www.nathnac.org/ds/c_pages/country_page_MA.htm

SM
Thanks for that, everything else is up to date.... :)
Vivien, just returned from a fantastic cruise...only let down was the stay bit, didnt enjoy the hotel.
Saw quite a lot of the islands....but hated Morrocco, we did Tarroundant, and a lot of us felt very uneasy on the tour, everyone looked at us like they wanted to kill us!!!! was so glad to be back on board.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.