Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
The packages are on a per person basis, and probably cheaper if you pre-order, but is also offered when embarking (but maybe more expensive).

But BE AWARE some drinks do carry a premium, so may be significantly more than you expect.
Thanks BC its a couple of years since I was on the Dream. Have you been on recently and are the drinks packages still just the A.I .or do they now do the other packages?, I am travelling solo so have always been able to buy single packages but previously if you were a couple you both had to have the A. I.or pay as you go.
Hi nickmacuk
Yes they do other packages, well they did in Feb & Sep last year but it was only wine and you get a book of tickets for particular wines you don't have a choice so you get a mix of white red and rose. You can buy the allinc on arrival it was only a few pounds extra, they had take a lot of the drinks off and also you now have to pay for cans of coke etc they are now doing more offers in the bars each night, which suits us.
We will be on her again very soon.

Roger
Will be going on the Caribbean cruise in the middle on june, and I believe the all inclusive drinks was only an additional 20 quid per cabin for a week.

However, I would prefer all inclusive food. I'm more of an eater than a drinker.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.