Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
I just realised if the answer to question 1 is the minibar is sufficient for storing milk then question 2 becomes irrelevant as I will have my own fresh milk in the fridge for tea! But i'm suspecting that won't be the case
I was there a couple of months ago. Yes the minibar is well stocked, with bottles of beer and cans of soft drinks. We had to lay a litre bottle of water ( supplied daily free as required) horizontally across the row of canned drinks. It did noticeably chill the water. If you have need to store more vital items like fresh milk, just tell your room steward and explain you need to remove some canned items from the minibar, but you will not be consuming them. They don't need to be cold to preserve them anyway, so I don't see a problem.

Yes the supplied milk for tea and coffee is in sealed plastic tubs, but I didn't find that a problem, apart from there being not enough of it. My wife doesn't take milk, so that worked out fine for me. Yes it is kept stocked with tea and coffee, everything you use is replaced after you've used it.
Brilliant, thanks for replying Frank - one less thing to worry about now!
I hope you have a great cruise :tup

Please come back on and tell us all about the ship and your various ports of call.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.