Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi, i have not heard of this resort but cannot find Zouara Hotel, Falcon Hills reviews either.Did find 1 on Mexana resort so wont be going there.Travel Republic are offering these hotels for March.They are not cheap so i want to check them out first.Have never been to Egypt so do not know what areas to avoid etc.Have been reading topics on Forum and will see if booking flight and accom. is cheaper.Anyone got opinion on this...Am not very experienced on Forums such as this-still having problems posting in correct areas.Thank You so much.Katherine
We are going to Three Corners Fayrouz in a couple of weeks time so will post review when we come back. Found some reviews on Trip Advisor which may help you. Understand there are parts not fully opened yet but should be by September.
Thanks Shirlhaley. Hope you have a great time and will look forward to reading your review :D
Just posted review. Hope this is of help. Any questions just ask
shirlhaley wrote:
Just posted review. Hope this is of help. Any questions just ask
Many thanks ;)
Thanks for posting your review Shirley. Overall, did you enjoy your stay ?

We're going in September so hopefully by then some of the outstanding work will be finished.

.................... and no mattresses for the sunbeds :yikes I'll have a numb bum by the end of 2 weeks :rofl
Yes we had a good time. Came back with a fantastic tan. Entertainment issues should be sorted out by the time you get there. Food would be Ok if bigger portions, we could always find somethng to eat, but that is not what you expect from five star hotel. The drinks are excellent with a nice choice of cocktails and the staff are amazing. Another point I did not put in the review, the only way to cash money is by an ATM which takes English notes or credit cards but this is not always working! We only needed money for tips, which we put in the tip boxes at the end of the holiday but ended up cashing it with one of the shop owners at not quite as good a rate. If you want to sunbathe on the beach ignore "do not reserve sunbeds". We did for the first couple of days and although we were down by 9.15 there were never any available so we decided if you can't beat them join them and one of our party went down around 8 o clock and put towels out! There are plenty of sunbeds around the pool. Any other questions just ask.
That's great thanks Shirley. I'm sure I'll have loads of questions before September comes around !!

Here's the first couple ;) ................... Is there a laundry service so I can cut down on the amount of luggage we take and is there a dress code for the chaps for evening dining ?
There was a special offer on laundry when we were there, a bag full for I think 12 euros. There is a dress code in the evening, but it seems to be hit and miss whether its adhered to or not. We heard of someone being refused entry in crops but then saw a man 3 nights running in sports shorts and red trainers!! Sent a message before we went to three corners and they said smart shorts were OK so don't know.
Thanks Shirley. Think I'll do the same and e-mail the hotel just before we go about the dress code. My hubby prefers to wear smart shorts if its allowed.
Just returned from 3 corners - can recommend it - the food was quite acceptable and the staff were absolutely brilliant - just take som e small egytian currency (e.g 5 LE = 50p) for tips and they will really look after you.

If you haven't been to this area before then try the trip to Luxor for 2 days - including the ballon ride costs about £175 pere person.

Should think everything will befinished by September as they were not far off last week.

enjoy
Hello fellow holidaymakers!

I havent seen much on this hotel, and was wondering if somebody could advise what the night times are like there? My mum and I are going and we do like to have a drink and a laugh, but it doesnt say about any disco in the evening or anything. I know its a quiet hotel, just wondering about the evenings. can somebody advise please?

Caroline x
Off to this hotel 22nd December......... Xmas and New Year. First time at Marsa Alam, same period last years at Three Corners Ocean View in El Gouna, year before TC Rhianna so I assume the hotels will all be similar.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.