UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
Hi

I've found a few websites which may help...

HERE, http://www.villagehotelsonline.co.uk/hotels/leeds/index.htm" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" class="break-word">HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.

Hope that helps.

Pippy :D
Cheers
Will have a search.
The last one on pubs and eating places looks good. :D
Leeds resident here!

For parking head for 'The Light' IIRC parking cost is £2 for the first hour then £1 per hour - this is the only place we park as its very safe and well located - it's a bit of a pain to get into as it's on a one way street, but worth the effort.

http://www.thelightleeds.co.uk/home.asp?fdv=1

This centre connects with the Headrow which is the northern end of the shopping area. Harvey Nicks is on Briggate.

For the evening there are restaurants all over Leeds - the area around The Calls (near the railway station) has a number of bars and restaurants, as does the area around Park Row/Greek Street (Akbars Indian is one of the best!).

Use the daytime to have a wander round then decide where you want the taxi to drop you off.

Alternatively The Village is near Headingley which is the heart of student land. If you don't want to go in to Leeds centre there are loads of pubs and bars in Headingley (Three Horseshoes, Skyrack, Original Oak, The Arc, Headingley Taps to name a few!). There's also an Italian (Salvos), Chinese (Dynasty) and Tapas bar (Amigos - v good) next door to each other - the Italian was in the Sunday Times as being one of the best in the Country for authentic Italian Food - you may need to book.

Enjoy your stay.
and the excellent Thai restaurant just outside Headingley!
:D Hi Laudan....... I also live in leeds.

You will have a fabupous time, im sure........ :yipee
Some great websites there Pippy by the way :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.