Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
timeshare
9 Posts
Hi Plum, wow what an amazing set of postings, but it doesn't surprise me in the slightest having had first hand expereince of these low lives you can tell that they would have no problem acting in the way that these reports suggest.

Prosit
Sliema2
Hi Sliema2 You are on your way home i belive ,If you are i hope you have a great time and the weather is kind to you .Cheers Dave
Hi Dave, we were going away but we had to cancel as my wonderfull mum passed away over the weekend and it doesn't feel right to go at the present time, so we will put it on ice for now and hopefully make it over in the not to distant future once everything has settled down, but thanks for your kind wishes it's always good to hear from you mate.

Regards
Sliema2
sincere condolenses on the loss of you mum, it's sometime very hard to come to terms with your right to cancell at such a time.
pojo
very sorry to hear about your Mum Sliema2
Very sorry to hear your sad news Sliema2,
I also would like to offer my condolences to you and your family on the lost of your Mum, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Yes, of course you have had to put your holiday on ice for now.
Thank you everyone for your kind wishes and private messages, I know that possibly this wasn't the ideal place to mention it but at the time of replying she was on my mind, we are all very proud of mum as she was / is a very special and unique person, so with that in mind I just felt like mentioning it, and you all know me by now when I have something on my mind I am not afraid to say it, so thank you all again.

Regards to you all
Mr & Mrs Sliema2
  • Edited by Sliema2 2006-01-25 11:28:32
Sliema 2 Iam so sorry to here that you have lost such a special person . I lost my Mum in Oct and what a fighter she was . Best of luck my friend, Keep your chin up .Dave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.