Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Never been caught for this at Phuket. Did attend a timeshare presentation for the Marriott development in Phuket a few years back while at the Bangkok Marriott Resort & Spa, but hey for 20 minutes of our team we got a free meal for two at the Bangkok hotel and the whole thing was not too high pressure. Mind you I bet the timeshare presentations in Phuket are not so relaxed.
Time share touts are an Absolute pest in Phuket particularly Patong and they are relentless. We have tried all manner of tactics from pretending not to speak English to ignoring them or telling them where to go (mind you they don't like that and tend to follow you and get more annoying) I read the best way to get rid of them is to enquire about their work visas.
they been in koh samui for at least 8 years
been to presentation that lasted for 90 minutes and got a weeks worth of accommodation to take for free well my time and poor ears but i got to say it was worth it for the free accommodation which I took recently in tenerife
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.