Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Titan Tours
7 Posts
Never heard anything bad about them. Where did you see these poor reviews?
Read some reviews on Trip Advisor which said that they used to be good but have gone down hill. Thanks for replying by the way. I am going to Italy with them in September and it is quite expensive so worrying to see bad write ups.
We used them for California & New Zealand and had no real complaints. A lot depends on how good the tour manager is. We have also used a Titan company called Connections for independant travel arrangements on 2 occasions in Australia, no problems the first time but mistakes last year and a long wait for refunds.
Titan Travel excellent for Canada but Their Tuscany trip was dreadful.Rep not up to the job and travelling from Staffordshire via London made it a very long journey when we could have flown locally far quicker.Canada trip though superb but they didn't even reply to my concerns over the Tuscany trip so won't use them again.Geoffrey Bungle
We used them again in May this year on their Southern Sights & Sounds tour. Very good trip. They appear quite expensive at first glance but include a lot of extras that others charge for and tend to use better hotels.
WE went to Canada and Alaska last year with Titan, everything was very well organised, hotels were good and Tour Manager first class
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.