UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
hi Dave,

My best friend is currently at the resort.

she called me on friday to say they were the youngest couple there (she is 30, he is 40) and they felt like they had come to a saga convention .. BUT they are having a whale of a time.
they have a small child, & said he is loving it, as there is so much for all ages to do.

from what she has told me, they spoke to some of the staff who said that the resort is usually filled with all ages, just this weekend that they had a couple of bus loads of 65+ for a themed weekend.

I know they are enjoying themselves & are considering going back again in high season when it will be busier.
I did have a brochure but I can't find it now! My sister has been and enjoyed it. You used to be able to get a video sent out of all the hotels and facilities .Most probably a DVD now.
thanks both of you for info ,it sounds ok we usually go to benidorm end of april for a week so we are used to the oldys they stay out later thanus.but cant get the week off work this year just a few days.do you know if it is within walking distance of the town hate to be stuck out of town thanks
It is easy walking to both the seafront and the town centre - mainly level as well which is quite an achievement for Torquay (which is the same as Rome and built on 7 hills).

Hope you have a good time.

Maddi
thanks for your help
Anyone been? We are thinking of going self catering and using the facilities as DD has special dietary requirements.
I've added this resort to our review site. If anyone has stayed here please add your review by Clicking Here

Many Thanks.
I Have now listed a TLH review . Sorry not self catering and based on over New Year break. Hope that helps. :o
Had our wedding reception and been to many others at the Toorak in Torquay.
You will not be dissapointed with any of the hotels :lol:
Hi
I am thinking of booking here for a week in Aug. Anyone been??
Hi hollylucy ... welcome to the forums. I have merged your enquiry with this existing topic, which may provide some useful info while you wait for more feedback.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.