Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
i need a good address (where i am likely to get a satisfactory response) for a complaint i have regarding a flight from barbados to manchester. it was called tom652 and the boarding pass says thomson airways but it was a first choice plane. i know they are all the same now so would i write to tui, thomson airways or first choice? also, the flight was on the way back from an ocean village cruise so would i copy in carnival, ocean village or p&o.
plus, who's responsibility is sorting out the passengers wellbeing when there is a delay (with regards food & drink and accomodation)?? is this the airport, the airline or a company called seawell air services?
plus i would quite like the official explanation for the delay so should i write to the caa? as i would also like to know how it could happen (what we were told caused it would be laughable if it wasnt so annoying and costly)

any advice much appreciated.
AS this is really a complaint about a flight, I would suggest you copy your post to the Thomson/TUI topic in the Flights forum where the aviation experts will be able to advise you. It should get a better response there.

luci :wave
As it was a charter flight for Ocean village, the complaint should be sent to them either via your agent or direct if booked that way.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.