Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Is that the hotel once called the Heidelberg and very Swiss / Alpine looking , if so then in my opinion it is a bit far out from things, on a top road with not much around , need to go down into Santa Susanna/Malgrat for shops bars and the beach.. Enjoy your break whatever the hotel has to offer.
I have added this hotel to our reviews section here if anybody who as been would like to submit a review.

Thanks

Sarah
The Htop Santa Susanna is an aparthotel nearer to the seafront down a side street,offering all-inclusive fare in an apartment generally,not to be confused with the Santa Susanna resort hotel(formerly known as the Heidelberg)which is situated nearly a mile from the seafront on a busy main road next to a hypermarket.
The Htop Santa Susanna however has added perks of being able to use the all-inclusive facilities of the Royal sun,Planamar,Pineda palace,Calella palace,Olympic and Amaika among others to dine and drink and two free excursions where you merely have to stump up the transport cost.
have a look on the HTOP site for more info on this hotel
http://www.htophotels.com/
It is a bit of a walk but the little train stops outside every say 30 mins or so and i think it is free for guests, it is very lively at night and everyone seemed quite happy with it
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.