Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
tourist tax
5 Posts
Haven't heard anything more about it so perhaps the idea has just been quietly dropped. I'll ask around to see if any of the ex-pats over there have any information.
thanks for the reply aslemma we are back to pek on the 5th of august for the 5th time in as many years really love the place meet so many wonderful people never have we been waited on hand and foot so much from hotel manager, reception,(waiters bar staff .lol)
entertainment guys and the best of all the pool guy who keeps us are loungers early in the morning (he loves his bottle of vodka & irish whiskey)when we leave promising to return year after year would never venture into euroland again after the treatment we receive
bit of a long response but you just have to give credit where its due
Beat you there eireman as I've been lucky enough to go out there twice a year for about 9 years and it feels almost like my second home! I've met quite a few like us who are regular visitors, but others who absolutely hate the place and say they'll never go back. On the other hand there are some people who shouldn't venture further than Bournemouth or Blackpool. :roll: A tourist tax won't stop me, but I've seen prices go up quite a bit in the past few years and I don't think an extra tax would benefit the Tunisian economy.
yes its true some people should just stick to euroland or stay at home i have watched so many ignorant people think that they have the god given rite to treat the tunisan people with (traders,hotel staff and ordinary people) such cheek alot of british and irish think they should have frys for breakfast as if it was there rite but my family and friends love it never once been afraid to go out at evenings or haggle in the shops ,medinas my son is 19yrs old and has introduced his friends to tunisia last year well 2 of them now 2 more r going this year they enjoy the nite life in sousse and love the singsongs with hotel staff at nite when they have had a few to many lol
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.