Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
train tickets
6 Posts
:wave: we booked tickets last year went on the wait list then found tickets we preferred,just cancelled once payment went through money was back on card 3 days later no probs at all hope this helps
cheers lizzley,the problem is becauce the site said the payment process failed we have no trip or reference numbers so can,t use the cancel ticket link,the bank assures us payment has been made.but we have recieved no confirmation or e tickets from cleartrip :que
:( just keep an eye on your email if you have piad then you should eventually get an email from them,
good luck :yikes
just had a look at the clear trip customer forum,seems this has happened to a lot of people and they havn,t had thier money back,oh dear will have to wait and see,
just got email from clear trip stating that although i got message stating the transaction had failed that the payments were actually authorized :que how come ? anyhow they have said as soon as the payments are cleared they will revert them back to us,we still have no trip reference or tickets or confirmation of bookings etc..all i can say is BEWARE
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.