Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
dont know about barcelona airport,but got a train from barcelona to calella for a couple of pounds,wasnt to sure of which track to get on but the security guards told me which one
Station is at the airport get on number 1 line(it says mataro on front of train) and change at mataro costs less than 5euros(did last year)its as easy as that, people say change at sants DONT its too busy oh journey was about an hour with change.Hope this helps

steve :D
I do this trip every year. However it was dificult this time as there are major works on the line you want. So they guy above ^^^ who gave you the advice is usually correct, however with the works that are going on it throws this out a little.

Get the free bus to Sants Station then go to Platform 1-2 and get on the train to Macennet and this stops at Calella.

Buy your ticket as normal in the Airport station then get the free bus instead. Get your return tickets at Calella station
The train goes direct into callela really easy and cheap!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.