Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
trainers
11 Posts
Hi Happy.

and there was me thinking you were up to the usual money making scams in Bulgaria I take it this happened just about two corners down from Mc Donalds, he has been there for about the last 5 years at least I have told him in the past to Gldasera Rabota.
yea he was but never seen him coming
what does Gldasera Rabota. mean or do i not need to ask
(probably close to what the wife was saying) :lol:
Hi. My husband had this happen to him in Turkey. On our first evening there he proceeded to brush my husband's suede sandals with a nail brush and water! He wouldn't take no for an answer until hubby started kicking his foot out to get free. Quite a frightening experience.
Hi Happy

To answer your question I would be deleted never mind the post . The actual translation is go about your business, the flowery one involves the use of words that appear on the front of a tea shirt by that company the french collection initially
Beautifully put Modeo.

I was trying to work out the 'rabota' which I know is 'work' related, and the origin of the word 'robot' as I'm sure you realise.

I'll remember that one - might work better than 'Foxtrot Oscar' in Anglo Saxon.

Peter
:whoops
thanks mondeo
i least i will know what you mean when ive polished your shoes next year then :lol:
Hi Peter and Happy

yes it definately works even when the gypsies are being annoying the use of fox trot oscar was going right over their heads but gledasara works wonders and as you guessed peter rabota is work and comes from I believe Hungarian after Robot which they came up with the idea for
Hi Mondeo,

Actually Czech - used in K. Capek's play R.U.R. (Rossum's Universal Robots), 1920, from robota meaning 'forced labour'.

What with Anglo Saxon and now Czech, with a mention of Hungarian thrown in, we really are lifting the Forum to a higher intellectual level!

And Fiona will get us - :offtop

Peter
Hi Peter

Fiona does'nt mind as long as the subject remains in focus :shock: 8) :lol:
Hi Mondeo,

You're a braver man than I am Gunga Din!!

Peter :wink
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.