Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
:que Why don't you pick up a bus? We got airport bus year before last from Bangkok airport to Koh Chang. http://www.airportpattayabus.com/ if the times don't 'fit' in with your plans have a google as there are normally buses going from bus station too.
I think I'd rather take a taxi. I don't mind paying regular taxi prices, but want to make sure that I'm not being had over.
;) The 'bus' we got from airport down to Koh Samet was really like a BRAND NEW small coach..complete with toilet! AND you got a sealed cup of water and green sponge cake :rofl I suppose it was something like a 40 seater?....but there were only about 15'ish of us on there! We'll definitely be using it again.
I have used Pattaya 4 leisure several times over the last 4 or 5 years always good drivers and nice cars - pattaya4leisure.com, i have also used taxiairportpattaya.com, i think this may be the same company.
Have now used Pattaya4Leisure twice, driver on time and waiting both times, halfway through journey asked if we needed to stop for drink or smoke.

Have booked them again for August.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.