Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
transfers
2 Posts
deniece wrote:
we travelled to Barcelona on 19th oct 2015, landed at 6pm wen for are transfer coach who we booked through travel republic only to be told it would be half hour late as broke down. after a hour we ask wen it would arrive and was told it would be another hour. so now we have waited two hours and still no coach. when the coash did arrive we were told it wasn't the one for us but for the passengers off the flight after ours. we told them it was not good enough and after a lot raised voices we got on the coach . which was a two hour drive to tossa de mar. we arrived at our hotel at 11pm. and checked in. we were all starving as nothing to eat for ages only to find nothing open and bar was just closing. but the hotel was lovely and the resort was beautiful. on the day of check out we were told coach was picking us up at 12.45pm. which we wasn't happy about as are flights wernt til 7pm, we got on coach and stopped at a few hotels on way there was only twelve on the coach and all was on our flight . we got to airport at 2.45 and had to wait nealy 5 hours til are flight. do we have grounds for complaining. I feel so let down by travel republic as we used them many times and never had a problem befor.

As you've used them many times you will be aware they are only an agent. They book all the separate elements that you request through different individual suppliers. The standard of those transfers is down to whichever company ultimately ends up operating them.

You can send a complaint to Travel Republic and they should forward it to their supplier for them to look into, but whether you'll get anywhere................
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.